Sending photos and videos to your partner

Been a while since ive posted here, but here goes, my wife and i have been exploring alot more of what sex has to offer, and one of the topics that she raised was sending videos and photos to each other either masterbating or just nudes. but she is hesitant to do this as she is afraid that the photos and videos will end up all over the internet. she knows that i would never post anything and that what ever she sends me will be for my eyes only. but she is still afraid that the videos or photos even when deleted will still be able to get obtained by someone. so my question is what app is best for sending content like this and keeping it secure even if for example either one of our phones gets hacked etc. ive heard people say whatsapp is good for this as the encryption is good ? and they have said not to send anything like that over normal text messages or facebook etc, as that can be seen by other people

2 Likes

We have used WhatsApp were you can set the picture as a view once and then disappears from the chat

3 Likes

We use WhatsApp to send our pics and videos to each other.

2 Likes

Hiya, I have a similar situation….my wife works away for a week at a time and I would love it if she sent me the odd naughty picture…just to keep me going in those long lonely nights :wink:

She has the same worry - which is kind of understandsble…however I did some research, and while there are things like Snapchat - I found them confusing to use…

What we fell upon (and I’m sure people may shoot me down) is that Whatsapp offers a ‘one view only’ message now - and it end to end encrypted so in theory if you photo/film tourslef within whatapp (as long as you’ve not told it to save your photos) then in theory it can only be opened once and then is deleted. And the ncrypion means the transfer is as safe as it can probably be (not that any hacker couldn’t in theory target you if they really wanted to)

Just my thought - my OH still isn’t confident doing it regardless….which I respect…she just has to put up with me sending her cock shots (which I’m not sure she really appreciated lol)

1 Like

I keep all my videos and photos in a secret folder that has a password lock. I use Telegram for chatting, its just what we’ve always used from before we actually met.

For security and one view settings, I would recommend whatsapp. Snapchat has the same, but I remember a very stressful few mins while I waited for a video to upload on to my story so I could delete it. It’s very easy to add to your story instead of sending it to where you wanted it to go.

I’ll agree with everyone else about the one view WhatsApp messages.

If you don’t use WhatsApp for anyone else, that removes the heart-stopping moments of sending them to the wrong person too.

I have used telegram in the past (when I was selling pics and vids), but didn’t find it as user friendly. Seemed secure enough though… might have just been familiarity…

Wikr is another app worth checking out if you’re after security :blush:

We stick to watsap or I-message which are both encrypted, then things get put in a hidden folder with a password.
Best bit of advice I can give to help alleviate the worry if things getting hacked or leaked is to keep faces out! Avoid tattoos if possible and take the photos with out recognisable things in the background! In the worse case scenario and things did get out there no one will know it’s you! Good luck :wink:

I would go signal over WhatsApp beca Facebook own WhatsApp and I don’t really trust them with our data. Signal is encrypted though and I do think they care about our privacy.

1 Like

Me and OH use WhatsApp to communicate anyway so we also send naughty pictures on there too.

1 Like

@Secretacc how do you do that make the pictures disappear on watts app

When adding a pic there is a little circle option with a number 1 inside it. Click that and the recipient will see it once before it disappears.

1 Like

We’ve always used WhatsApp when sending photos and videos.
And storing them, we use a folder that is secured by password and face recognition.

We use WhatsApp and store photos in the hidden folder section …… however our children use our phones and know password to phone :iphone: So now not the best as apple doesn’t let you have different password for the hidden album and uses same as main screen lock :lock: :grimacing::see_no_evil:

Thanks for the info will.use it in futcher

The photo vault app is a useful app to resolve this… although the adverts can ruin your rhythm…

I’m sure there are other apps as well…

1 Like

well i learned the hard way i sent tons of naked photos and videos to my ex boyfriend and they where all on the family i cloud lol

I had that with some apps though you can solve it by turning it onto airplane mode.

1 Like