Sending wife a naughty email?

I have sent my wife a video of myself wanking by email. Would you ladies be turned on if your oh sent you one?

Yeah definitely

Yes, although it could backfire a little if she opens it at work or something!

I've thought about doing this, bit nervous though, not sure if she'd like it!

I'm sure your oh will likr it!

I would definitely appreciate it! Im sure your OH will like it , have fun.

With my ex he sent me a video of him wanking it was hot as helll and horny

I get naughty pics and texts all the time, especially when at work. The last text I got told me that he'd experimented with putting a toy up his bum and he rather liked it! That got me all wound up & there wasn't a thing I could do as at work. Mind you, he got it as soon as I got home! Am sure that your OH will have a similar reaction ;-)
Never had a video though :(

I really don't think my wife would like a video of me masturbating. I've not asked her specifically but I think I know her well enough. But the responses of the ladies on this thread so far uniformly oppose my thoughts....you all say you'd like it.

We do exchance, or rather I do send!, sexy texts sometimes but never pics.

Are there any girls on here that wouldn't like to receive a video of their OH masturbating?

I personally wouldn't like it.

I don't think I would like a video, but a pic of him fully erect and some dirty txt would get me going. Mind you, him just being in the same room as me is enough at the moment.

Me and the OH use WhatsApp for sending pics and videos, it uses your mobile data or wifi connection so you don't get charge by your network supplier for picture messages or video messages, its great! You can have some fun with it! x

I personally would not like a video i don't think. Same as others have said maybe just a pic and some sext texts, i love sext texts!

A video would be too much for me personally, but I concur with the others with regards to a photo and sext ;)

Mine would hate a video ! We do however send the odd message every now and then.

As someone said whatsapp is brilliant as its free and won't use your data if on WiFi

I'd love it if my boyfriend sent a video. I sent one to him the other day since Skype wasn't working for me. We also exchange sexts and photos to each other on a regular basis.

We are long distance though, so there's no "having my way with him" at the end of the day. :(

Don't know if I'd like a video,but we have sent each other sexy photos x

I am not to fussed with a video but love the texts get ...these get my imagaination going over drive ever time...

Yes I'd love it.

Yes!!! I'd love it! Your wife is in for a treat! Lol x