Photos

Quick question. OH away and I told him i had bought some new lingerie. He asked me to send him photos and i obliged taking photos of me in different outfits and sent them.
We both got a bit hot and bothered and had to find a release.
My question is this: what is the easiest and SAFEST way to share some slightly more risqué pics and video clips with my OH away to keep the home fires burning until he comes?

We use whatsapp, just be careful not to send them to the wrong people! Photos get stored in one of these apps that give you a password protected file on your smartphone

I use WhatsApp too.

Snapchat

Mine just go over FB messenger or as iMessages 😂

We use whatsApp 😊

Another vote here for whatsapp. I tend to not use it for other people so it limits the risk of sending my vag to my mum ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok, so I can be pretty sure it's safe? I mean i know there is end to end encryption with whatsapp.
OH also asked me to share a video but I found whatsapp had difficulty uploading it and it wasnt even a terribly long one either. Would it be better to use a different app?
I do have to say all this high tech definitely beats the steamy phone calls we used to have when we were students in a LDR.
Only problem is we both had a terrible nights sleep :(

We use WhatsApp too. Make sure you turn off things like home sharing or iCloud if you have others that are on the same account (like kids). After I send hubby a pic I store the pics in a photo hiding app. It's an app that looks and works like a calculator but once you enter a pin it reveals a hidden photo album. Hubby does the same so he has something to go back to and I use it for pics I haven't send yet but I keep for another day. After I stored them in my secret album I delete the pics from every other spot on my phone. So from the albums and WhatsApp. This way they don't accidentally come up if I want to show a friend a picture from my kids or something like that.

Happy sexting!

Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

Another vote here for whatsapp. I tend to not use it for other people so it limits the risk of sending my vag to my mum

I was terrified of sending mine to one of my professors 🤤

OrangeKiss wrote:

We use WhatsApp too. Make sure you turn off things like home sharing or iCloud if you have others that are on the same account (like kids). After I send hubby a pic I store the pics in a photo hiding app. It's an app that looks and works like a calculator but once you enter a pin it reveals a hidden photo album. Hubby does the same so he has something to go back to and I use it for pics I haven't send yet but I keep for another day. After I stored them in my secret album I delete the pics from every other spot on my phone. So from the albums and WhatsApp. This way they don't accidentally come up if I want to show a friend a picture from my kids or something like that.

Happy sexting!

Thanks for that super useful tip. Will need to download it and get hubby to do the same - just about came a cropper today showing a colleague a photo - thankfully i saw the pic for oh before i turned my phone around. Could have been very awkward. We had never done this b4 and our calls are usually limited to a what have u done today, whatre you doing. This was much more fun even if a bit frustrating...which is why i coyldnt sleep right.

Downloading it now...pity i hadnt known about this before as i already deleted everything :(

It's a great app! Glad I could help.

OrangeKiss wrote:

Really a great help. I'll just need to get oh to get it too.

lulu' wrote:

OrangeKiss wrote:

Really a great help. I'll just need to get oh to get it too.

I am sure that the prospect of him going back to review these pics will get him 'running' to the app store! ;-))

Hi, i use snapchat to send pictures. I started using this app after becoming friends with a web cam model. It is there preferred way of sending pictures of themselves to there fans. I hope that this helps you.

Vanessa xxx

VanessaTG wrote:

Hi, i use snapchat to send pictures. I started using this app after becoming friends with a web cam model. It is there preferred way of sending pictures of themselves to there fans. I hope that this helps you.

Vanessa xxx

Very helpful - thanks very much

We also use WhatsApp

We use Facebook messenger mostly... Accidentally sent some to a group message with my besties...haha luckily they are not prudish... Always triple check unlike me 😂

Aims85 wrote:

We use Facebook messenger mostly... Accidentally sent some to a group message with my besties...haha luckily they are not prudish... Always triple check unlike me 😂

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Oh my, I'd die if that were to happen. Knowing my luck I'll send it to my son's school mums group