Sending wife a naughty email?

I never thought I would like it if my man sent me a vid like that, but after he did it for me on cam once (like just his penis) and it turned me on so much I would dig it! :D x

id love it, he sometimes records me giving him a blow job and again i love watching that

Love sending the OH photos. Sometimes wish she would send them back.

My OH often sends my steamy e-mails to my work (very suggestive but clean if you know what I mean). I often feel my face going red and my knickers getting damp just imagining doing what he suggests. He once facetimed me and when it opened, all I saw was his enormous cock (which duly spurted cum all over the bathroom worktop) while he was suggesting all the things he knew I wanted to do with his big boy! MMmmmmmm

I love receiving naughty pictures and texts, not sure about a video. Think id need to see it before i decided ;-)

Either way im not sure id want it via email, id be worried about someone else seeing it. Or forwarding it to someone by accident!

I'm careful about that nowadays, my wife was looking at a new dildo a few weeks ago and asked me to check on Lovehoney and send her a few suggestions, I picked 5, saved the image and sent then by text.... totally forgot that iPhone automatically saves the incoming picture and her sister was flicking through her photos on her phone and came across them.... in fairness she just asked her which she decided on and if it was any good..... I think there was a good message here for me...don't be sending the wife pictures of your plonker.

Yes man wrote:

Me and the OH use WhatsApp for sending pics and videos, it uses your mobile data or wifi connection so you don't get charge by your network supplier for picture messages or video messages, its great! You can have some fun with it! x

We do it quite regularly but like Yes man on Whatsapp as he works for a big company emails of that kind arent good. It winds me up no end so its only right i do the same to him lol x

it would really turn me on to get something like that from my partner,i would love to email him some naughty emails whilst hes at work, but all his emails are monitored by his work and checked before he gets them due to the nature of his job they are high on security,so i guess he would get in a lot of trouble if i sent him something naughty

I would hate it. One guy done it to me once and I felt a little queasy watching it! It just looked seedy and perverted!
But if your wife enjoys it.... Happy days

Lou22 wrote:

I love receiving naughty pictures and texts, not sure about a video. Think id need to see it before i decided ;-)

Either way im not sure id want it via email, id be worried about someone else seeing it. Or forwarding it to someone by accident!

Lou22, facetime is a real time mobile call via the internet but with pictures :-) Would definitely recommend you try this if the idea turns you on. I woyuld never send video or pictures via e-mail to dangerous. Have fun if you try this.