Getting the OH horny when away

So my OH is away tonight, so that can only mean one thing - winding her up and getting her all hot under the collar and wet in her pants. Whats everyone’s favourite way of getting your OH all horny when they’re away?

4 Likes

Single now but one thing we did to one another was to send a saucy kinky email to each other with just one picture. Reading the email then just seeing only one picture really get’s you on edge​:wink::yum:

2 Likes

WhatsApp is the modern way of doing this I guess. I do love sending by her naughty pics while she’s out these tend to escalate as the night goes on until the final one :sweat_drops::joy:

2 Likes

I have never used WhatsApp can you send long messages or is it just for short messages. I would like to add I’m a much faster typer on the computer keyboard than a phone. If i was to write a saucy message on WhatsApp it would probably take a day​:joy:

I now have WhatsApp just need someone to give my number to​:joy:

2 Likes

I will be perfectly honest here a say I’ve never given it a thought when I have been away. I now feel very guilty about it and feel I have let her down. She has never mentioned anything to me either though. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Sending kinky photos and videos usually is a go to or even leaving a steamy message for them to listen to

2 Likes

If you have a windows PC (probably Mac too but haven’t got one) you can download WhatsApp from the Store and link it to your phone if you prefer PC typing, You just have to scan a QR code on PC screen with the phone you have WhatsApp on, HTH

2 Likes

@rhyming_geek Thanks, I didn’t know you could do that definitely will do that when i find someone to have fun with.

1 Like

We use Signal rather than Whatsapp - it’s only my wife and I on signal / don’t have any other contacts on there so no chance of sending a rude test or photo to someone by mistake.

We played the free app game Xconfessions - is a good way to get horny and suggest things when not together - photos are good - we havn’t gotten around to sending each other videos of ourselves yet…

1 Like

I know this was yesterday but a sexy strip tease with a photo or a short video removing the item. When you get to the last item of clothing, don’t do a reveal. Leave her wanting to see more :wink:

2 Likes

If he is away in the week for work then I’ll usually be using my dildo at some point so I make a video of this for him and he says he loves to see this and it gets him very horny. He’s took his Fleshlight with him plenty of times now and we will masturbate / use toys together over a video call.

3 Likes

We have an unwritten rule that you send underwear (or less) pictures if either of us are staying away. That always makes for a pleastant start to the day, and usually leads to more sexy chat through the day which normally means we’re ready to rip each others clothes off by the time we’re together again!

Slight side note - we use the ‘Between’ App. It’s point to point for the two of us, so no accidentally sending messages to the wrong people, and includes a private photo/video roll to store all your pictures away from your phone’s main photo roll. It comes with the added benefit that we both get a little excited every time the words ‘you have a notification from between’ come up on your home screen. You just have to be careful no one’s too close and might see the full screen picture you’ve just been sent when you then open the app!

2 Likes

We use texts with pics, mostly me to her I enjoy knowing she might get the pic when she’s with other people although she knows me well enough to not open my texts when around others.
Recently sent her one cropped so it was all just the head of my pecker (her words, pecker when down, cock when up) with a note saying it was for safety so she wouldn’t try to zoom in on the whole pic while driving!
Agree totally about triple check the recipient or using an app only the two if you use.
We have a rule that pics are deleted right away including deleting from the deleted list.
My GF is paranoid about anything getting into the mainstream, or how some folks stroll around your phone/tablet when passing it to them to see a pic/video. She needs to be especially careful because everything on her phone goes to the cloud.
We’ve just started using FaceTime. This is great although there’s a learning curve to getting the phone camera aimed and often it’s hard to see the other while showing them your self. Can get pretty funny the contortions you may go through to get the view you want to share.
FaceTime and some other live video apps allow you to record the session. I think FaceTime notifies the other if you turn on recording. It would be all over if I ever did this with my GF. Another consideration is that during the live call you may momentarily aim the phone at something undesirable, no biggee when live but not something you or your partner would want saved as a video.
Great fun.

1 Like