Sex and sexual touching in a public place

My partner and I are off to a music festival next week and this thought has been making me horny as hell for ages and I would like tips on how to make it happen.

Basically I want him to get me off in as public a place as possible without getting caught and preferably in the most risky and/or exhibitionist manner possible. Just thinking about it is making me horny!!

Is it even possible?

That thought had already crossed my mind. It's a fine balancing act!

I'm sure that there are semi-secluded places at festivals where you can have sex, however please consider other people at the festival. Also some festivals let kids in too so bear that in mind before you do anything.

If you are camping then your tent is probably a good place to start ... You might ot be able to see in but sound and movement are evident outside the tent.

Lol me and my other half are going to one next weekend and were talking about this last night! I think we will just see if there is anywhere that stands out as a good discreet enough place.. Otherwise just have to wait untill we get home x

At a festival far more diificult to offend.. much more anything goes environment

want my hubby to take me for a drive pull up somewere quiet and take me over the bonet of thr car

I wonder if we are off to the same festival lol

Outdoor/public place sex or sexual touching can be highly erotic, from gently fingering my OH in a street side bar with floor to ceiling windows with the street full of commuters, to having sex on a museum bench.

You have to be careful and generally aware of others, and not to be too embarassed if caught. A bit of planning and scouting the venue to see if there are quiet areas for a little fun, I imagine at a festival there is more illict shagging going on at night than is commonly realised.