Sex in Public

I've always fancied this when fantasising but when it comes to it, no situation ever presents itself easily.

As a larger lady its not like he can slip it in anywhere (lol!) so subtlety is a big issue!

any suggestions?!

xxxx

Park, nighttime, post pub. Worked for me!

Or bottom of large garden at a summer outdoors party. Or woods. Lots of woods. Or secluded fields in the summer....

God bless sex al fresco!

In the car down a deserted lane...works for me n him,

He loves it if we go the DIY store after tea, cos when we drive out the car park I say to him - left or right?

Left is for a drive and at least a blow job - right is for home!!

But recent in the summer we did go for a late evening walk - we did try to find a suitable tree - should have taken a flashlight, as we could not find our way to a suitable one. But just the fact that I was wearing a skirt with no panties on was enough, I did get a fantastic tongue session out of it. Shame we could go no further - but we went crazy when we got home!!

BTW - Im not slim either. So I know where you are at.

We recently went for a sex in the car in a closed down pub car park. If there's anything like that near you then hopefully you'll have enough time to be able to manouver yourselves enough to be comfortable-ish.

x

Just have a drive round when you get a spare half hour, You'll soon start to spot likely lanes, woods, farm tracks., dells etc. Stay away from busy areas and car parks!!!! Don't venture into dodgy areas cos there quiet, you might end up with a hobo licking your foot half way through! Go for walks & picnics, you'll soon start to notice secluded places to get jiggy. Once you have a few places in mind, pluck up your courage & go for it. Wear easy access clothing & take some wet wipes for the muddy knees!

Just remember, you know what your doing so are on edge & feel exposed, someone driving past at 50mph at night with the radio on isn't going to notice you with a face full of cock in the middle of an unlit field. Unless you get unlucky & the farmer comes to check his gate then there's really nothing to worry about.

Naughty40 wrote:

But recent in the summer we did go for a late evening walk - we did try to find a suitable tree - should have taken a flashlight, as we could not find our way to a suitable one. But just the fact that I was wearing a skirt with no panties on was enough, I did get a fantastic tongue session out of it. Shame we could go no further - but we went crazy when we got home!!

That's definately the best way....wear a long flowing skirt, with either no knix or open crotch, and your b/f or hubby wears maybe shorts with flies (and no underpants) or just a pair of elasticated shorts...and pretend to be sitting on his lap....but really under the flowing skirt your being takenExternal Media

Ooooh I did it once in a car in a carpark outside a party, I'm sure everyone saw that car bouncing up and down!

Also this: http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/2008/06/on-fields-and-fleeting-glimpses.html was pretty great.

Another time I was lying with a then fuck buddy in a park and a finger slipper up the legs of her shorts and started to massage her clit, we were lying in a way so it looked perfectly normal, but she was having difficult keeping quiet and there were quite a few people around, it being the middle of a sunny summer afternoon.... that was pretty hot actually!

industrial estates are good for sex at night as no one is ther and are glad to get away from there

I must advise caution regarding industrial estates. I work across the (industrial) country at all times of the day & night. After dark most (not all) estates become redlight districts, drugs sold & used & lots of lorries park up Lots of cameras around too, police patrols so you may end up registered as a kerb crawler!

Don't wish to scare anyone but look before you leap!

Thanks for all of the advice I think once we are reunited following new years back home with our families I might pounce on him on the long drive home to uni! Late xmas present! xx

Anyone up for booking a pod on the London Eye and doing it there!!!!

TB

Mucky Duck wrote:

I must advise caution regarding industrial estates. I work across the (industrial) country at all times of the day & night. After dark most (not all) estates become redlight districts, drugs sold & used & lots of lorries park up Lots of cameras around too, police patrols so you may end up registered as a kerb crawler!

Don't wish to scare anyone but look before you leap!

I was up in Llangollen with the GF and staying with her parents years ago - and ANY kind of action in the house was a no-no, so on the way back to their house after a trip out one sunday trying to find a suitable place to pull over.

Gave up after every empty car park and the like we stopped at massive security floodlights came on !!

I haven't done the deed outside for sooo long - hoping to sneak off with the fella sans kiddies tomorrow, hmmmm......

Me wife and me are big so subtlety is a big issue as per Curvy's post.

I would love to do it outside, have thought of the car but dont think i could get a good postition as i am very tall as well.

One day when we dont have the kids i would love to go for a drive and find somewhere quiet and find a nice bit of grass or a tree !!!

Size is a problem for me sometimes but i hope to find ways round these things, i do love BBW's

sexywelshman wrote:

Me wife and me are big so subtlety is a big issue as per Curvy's post.

I would love to do it outside, have thought of the car but dont think i could get a good postition as i am very tall as well.

One day when we dont have the kids i would love to go for a drive and find somewhere quiet and find a nice bit of grass or a tree !!!

You mean you are both going to climb up the tree!!! sounds good.

I also don't fancy the parks etc as an idea as..well there are a lot of dog owners around here..wouldnt like to think what we're stepping in during the heat of the moment!

LOL, my ex trod on a cactus whilst in the act! I've never heard a man yelp like that before!!!!!!!

emma87 wrote:

LOL, my ex trod on a cactus whilst in the act! I've never heard a man yelp like that before!!!!!!! External Media

Ooh painful,

One description which Ive never forgotten and makes my OH curl up wincing was in a book I flicked through once in Waterstones. a girl was describing how she and her BF were about to have sex and she hadnt, shall we say, tended to her lady garden for a while. As he was about to enter her one of her hairs was lying across her vagina and stuck down with some anticipatory juice, she described the following action as like cheese over a cheese wire...his head had a deep slice across the top of his head and required hospital attention...

all i have to say is 'cheese wire' and he squirms like hell!!

Little off topic there, apologies!

sex in public is amazing...although you do have to be very careful these days.

I have a friend who was caught having sex with his girlfriend in a park, and both of them are now on the sex offenders register. I have done this a few times, but prob won't anymore!

I have also done it in a car outside my house, in a traffic jam and in the middle of a roundabout.

In a field was amazing, and me and my ex used to go skinny dipping in both the sea and lakes, and have sex there.

I have done it in many club toilets (because I am a classy classy lady) I am actually banned from one in particular as I did get caught. In fact they marched me out in the nude!

Shopping centers are also quite good, but tbh, I love to have some kind of sexual contact everywhere I go!

xxx

on the sex offenders list!!! god!

That can be very serious when it comes to career selection - one to be careful of!