Sex and Spanking Machine Combo???

I can't believe I am writing this at 3:30am on a Monday morning, while I am recovering from an illness, but has anyone ever heard of, or also wanted a spanking and sex machine in one, maybe even an attachment for a wand? I do, mainly because I have been single a long time now, and I am part of the BDSM community and everyone has their needs. Mine being I love internal and clitoral stimulation as well as being spanked.

So, do these machines even exist?

Has anyone ever found one online?

Has anyone ever used one?

Would love to hear other peoples opinion.

Only seen Web images of separate machines

I haven't heard of a machine that does both. You could see if there's a spanking machine out there and do the dildo/vibrator thrusting yourself as a compromise.

I haven't seen one, but that sounds like a pretty cool idea!

The girl likes to be wanded whilst being spanked/caned etc.

If she is on all fours we use a hands free belt to hold her doxy in place, LH no longer sell this product apparently but other places do.

Our regular play club has a gorgeous big play bed with a join down the middle which the doxys body nestles firmly in so she can lay over it arse up ready for my tender care :-)

I get to control the speed, pushing it up as the play gets more intense and then letting her ride it to completion when she has had enough.

If we are in a club and using a spanking bench I just use a bit of nice rope to fasten her and it in place.

Yes I have the teal rabbit ears attachment for my doxy wand

it is so good I consider it my boyfriend now LOL

i love over pushing my boundaries with it and seeing how much I squirt xD