Doxy Extra Powerful Wand

Hey,

My husbands just ordered me a Doxy Extra Powerful Wand - I've read some reviews and can't wait for it to arrive!!

Just wondered if there's any tips and advice?

Start on the lowest speed, apply a slick of lube to your clit first and close the window πŸ˜‚

But seriously I adore my Doxy it's multi talented. It does amazing things to my clit but my boyfriend enjoys it when I use it on him too. It can also actually be used for massage before play and so that's a nice little bonus. It is seriously noisy though but with that much power you don't tend to mind. Enjoy!

Agree with candysnatch, don't forget the lube πŸ˜„

Thank-you. I've seen that there's various different attachments that can fit into it - are they any good or is it better to stick with the wand as it is?

I'd start off with just the wand. If you aren't used to that level of power it can take a while to adjust to it. Attachments can always be added later and tbh at first you really wont need them lol

Thanks for the advice - it sounds like I'm in for quite a treat!!

My hubby claims he ordered it with only me in mind! - I'm intrigued by you saying you use it on your OH - how?

He loves the feeling of it pressed against his perineum or on his arse or held underneath his cock. It effects him almost as strongly as it does me. It's a great couples toy IMO

I'm so jealous! I've added one to my wishlist. Enjoy!

Really appreciate the feedback - thanks. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!! ☺️

Enjoy kinky couple! If you want a male's perspective check my profile, I've given the Doxy a male review πŸ‘

Thanks for that - although the hubby now seems to be looking forward to it coming as much as me!! lol.

Sounds like it's going to be a great toy for us to both use on one another!

Has is arrived now?

Do tell us how you've got on with it.

I got mine a few days ago, at first start i was wondering how on earth this is gonna go cause i didnt realize it started on middle speed so i thought if this is the lowest, the highest setting is gonna kill me!!! haha

I absolutely love my doxy...... I'm surprised I haven't worn it out yet ! Lol

It does get quite warm but don't worry, this is normal xx

Personally I didn't get on with doxy as I couldn't get a speed that I wanted.. I prefer a wand with a control dial. Use lube, and go easy. I can always feel I've used my wand for a good few days afterwards!

Funny you wrote that, first time i used it i thought i needed to go to the hospital cause i felt a weird uncomfortable tingeling feeling between my knees and all the way up to my throat for 5-6 hours, i thought something wasnt right.