New here. Lets talk.

I am new to the forums, but not LoveHoney. I love toys and recently purchased a mains powered wand in pink and purple. I have wanted one for sooooo long. I am going to try it tomorrow. I am fit to burst at the thought of it. But restraint is the road to sublime pleasure. My other favourite toy is my clit pump. A proper one. I find pumped clits a real turn on. To touch mine when it is large almost has me cum right there and then. But again, I force myself to teeter on the edge. So, tell me, what is your favourite toy to use on yourself, or others? Make Miss Cream.

Hello and welcome I m fairly new too It's a love hate relationship but my OH loves using a slipper or wooden spoon across my bottom. And if I m really naughty the sting of a wooden hairbrush !

The thwack of wood on skin is a powerful sound. Do you enjoy it? What makes you so naughty you get the brush?

I would describe it as a "chummy mummy" relationship. She is 52 and I am 25 so there is lots of naughty stuff I do. I m actually been punished at the moment for spending too much time on here !! Have a look at my "punishment ideas" forum lol I get lots of different punishments It's a powerful feeling as well ! Have you ever been on the receiving end

I like to offer punishment as a pleasure. I believe it is a courtesy for Me to give and not take. I will read your forum. I hope She will suitable punish you for talking to Me.

That is very generous Of you. I have never given. If I get caught messaging now I won't be sitting for a week !! I was meant to be in bed at 6

Hmmm.....you certainly deserve restraint. Breaking your curfew is extremely naughty.

I know I know ...... I am not going to own up to it though !!

I have an essay to do that I was given as punishment!! Thanks to someone on here lol

Oh, but I know about your misbehaviour. So, tell me about Chairs and how they can be used, sub?

Well..... My OH is currently sitting on one whilst I am across her knee! I got caught !

Bad boy. But She will enjoy punishing you.

She did !! I will be sleeping on my front tonight. The brush is a really old fashioned one called something like a mason Pearson !

Did it thwack against your skin? And did it arouse you?

My bottom is red raw !!

But you knew it would happen.

Actually the plan was not to be caught !! I still have 9337 words to write about chairs

A good route is to discuss how chairs can be used for pleasure, especially for your wonderful OH.

That's fantastic !! Means I get the essay done and get back in good books !

Hi sore Billy you need to apologise to your o h for not calling her mistress or goddess