Sex and Sport

Had to share this, this morning. As a keen rugby player I was always told no sex the night before a big game ('big game' is relative in my case). On Friday night I broke that rule after my OH and I just got carried away. Infact, got carried away most of the night.

Did it wreck my play? Not at all, made it better. Why did I abstain for so long? But it gets better. Got home Sunday lunchtime, ready for a shower (our pitches are not blessed with any facilities) only to find OH wanting a second round with me before I had a chance to clean up. Wow! A hard game, even harder sex and two very happy people!

So, have to ask, how do others into sports get on combining their sport with their sex lives?

Back when I was in my late teens and early twenties and ran competitively to a pretty good standard it did make a difference and I tried to abstain. Nowadays I am slow and it makes no difference at all.

I think I'm through that ultra fit stage too, which is why it probably didn't make a difference :(

I do a lot of running - generally early in the morning. Tried sex as my warm up a couple of times and it did the job of warming my up but... An over-sensitive head on my dick didn't help with the running.

But like you @Tomasz, when I get home, OH often wants me to give her a good seeing to before I have the chance to shower off. She says I smell great (I don't) and I'm on such a high I really go for it with her, giving her the hardest of rides, which she absolutely loves.

@Samuel - same here! I do a fair bit of running and when I get back OH is as keen as hell for me to take her hard, and insists I do so before showering. She's generally been doing some prep work as she's always moist when I get back ready for me to take her. And yes, when I arrive back panting and sweating it's a hard ride she's after too.

After that it's defo a shower for the both of us and, if we're lucky another round in the shower...

Can understand that; my husband is a keen morning runner and when he's out I know his body is pumping and sweating and that's a real turn on for me. He sweats a lot during sex too, which I find just as much of a turn on. So when he's out running, I'll be getting myself ready for his return.

Best tease is to lie on my stomach naked when he gets back and see how long it takes him to mount me. Love feeling his very hot sweaty body against me as he tries to arouse me, then realises I'm already set to go.

Always wanted the oh to bend over the snooker table but she never would lol

I think it's been proven that sex the night before can help people play. If I can find the study, I'll share it.

I find as I'm always upping my exercise that sex before sports is best, as I try and push myself more each time during sports. Unless it's a 30 min run now, I do one of those on a cross trainer every days now even when ill, so can pretty much do anything before and after without worry of bodily aches and pains.

Not quite a sport per se. But when I work out no sex is the rule . I like to keep both separate even though the Mrs has other ideas .

I played rugby to regional stranded and boxed. It was always the rule no sex ,but one night would make a small difference.

Later when coaching and having sports psychologist. Then it seemed to go with the higher the aggression then abstention for 3-5 days was good but the higher the skill level better to have sex the night before.

However I found actually it was an individual thing. . it works for some and others not. Persona!ly it worked for me 3 days with out I was more aggressive.

My OH loves me to give her a good workout after I've had a hard game or workout myself. Says I last so much longer and I give her a much, much harder ride (which is what she likes).

James - I can agree with that. OH gives it to me harder after a workout than any other time and I just love that. Pumped full of testosterone, there's nothing better than have him bearing down on me thrusting like his life depended on it. I just wish he would play sport more often...

Also love the way he comes in with a hardon after a game, showing that he's ready for it too.

Jolove - that's what my OH likes. When I'm back after a game (Saturday lunchtimes or Thursday evenings she just wants me to give her a good seeing to. No romance, no foreplay - straight in and do the business. The more animalistic the better, with both of us moaning and grunting. It's great hammering as hard as you can and being encouraged to go harder still. And a big change for both of us from the more sensual sex we enjoy the rest of the time.

Ha ha! Sounds like you, James and my OH were separated at birth. With my OH the intensity depends on whether he won or lost. Yesterday he won big time so I got a dream seeing to. Loved every minute. Fortunately he called me after the game to share his delight at winning so I was able to get prepared for his homecoming. Fortunately he'd given me a good time before the game too which meant he could go on and on and on. Don't mind being a rugby widow in the morning if that's what it lead to!

Jolove - I'm much the same in that respect. Use sex as a great warm up before I head off for a game. Trouble is that warm up often begins around 5:00 and kick off is not until 10:30 so quite a long warm up. The cool down sex can be just as long though at the risk of being boastful, yesterday's post match session lasted well into the evening. God, sometime I love my life!

I blame the testosterone. That's what drives my OH wild and makes me ram my member in as hard as I can - with her still wanting more. Funny, I can do a 20k run come back exhasted and still spend the next two or three hours working up a sweat.

Deffo Tomasz. Drives her wild and that drives me wild. And I still wear this (discontinued now, shame) post game which also helps get her more in the mood: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29051 She loves me gliding over her back wearing it when it's damp before riding her. Guess it's the testosterone that also makes her demand I take her hard from behind and just keep going.

As a big sports fans, I can tell you that neither me nor my girlfriend ever avoided sex because of sports! Sometimes we did it even just a few hours before training, and it never really affected our performance!

It may be a good idea to avoid it shortly before big competitions because of sleepiness/tiredness, but there is nothing wrong with doing it the night before ;)

Thought I'd try and experiement this morning. Had a good session with the OH this morning ahead of the saturday morning training. Really hard session. Good warm up. Then, how did it affect my performance on the field. Not at all. After the game. She was up for more and so was I. Even demanded I kept my rugby boot on as I gave her a good seeing too. Good times!

Reckon it took my OH two minutes between getting in yesterday afternoon and getting inside me. My text to him did the job. Didn't even bother taking off his rugby kit before starting to do the business. Love him when he's sweaty and hot lilke that. And when he goes at it like an animal. He took a shower afterwards and with just a little work was ready to go again pretty quick. As you say, James, good times!