SEX BUDGET!!!

We don't have a budget as such, I haven't spent a lot recently just the odd pressie from other people's wishlists and occasional special offers that tempt me as we have quite a collection already!

x

We're really just building our collection a little bit atm buying what we fancy but once we have a more complete collections it'll no doubt die down to the odd deal here and there or some new products and just more costumes/lingerie.

Muz333 wrote:

We're really just building our collection a little bit atm buying what we fancy but once we have a more complete collections it'll no doubt die down to the odd deal here and there or some new products and just more costumes/lingerie.

I am busy now getting my OH prepared for some adventure when I get there tomorrow!

What with our relationship being long-distance, I spend about £100 a month just on fuel :(

I just buy stuff as I want it, no budget really (although I do have my limits on how much I'm prepared to spend on a single item, but this depends on how awesome it is :P).

I spent more in my early days, as I was experimenting and finding out what kind of things I liked, as well as trying new things. These days, there's not much that's new to me that's within my comfort zone, so I don't spend as much. I've been wanting to buy some new toys lately actually, but just can't decide. Nothing's jumping out on me, because there's nothing new that I want/am ready to try.

Ecksvie wrote:

I just buy stuff as I want it, no budget really (although I do have my limits on how much I'm prepared to spend on a single item, but this depends on how awesome it is :P).

I spent more in my early days, as I was experimenting and finding out what kind of things I liked, as well as trying new things. These days, there's not much that's new to me that's within my comfort zone, so I don't spend as much. I've been wanting to buy some new toys lately actually, but just can't decide. Nothing's jumping out on me, because there's nothing new that I want/am ready to try.

Similar to you Ecks... you eventually just end up with too much don't you? The problem with toys too is we find a fave and stick to that making the other 10 or so versions we have redundant... Only invest in top stuff now or super cheap.

I can't budget for toffee. In fact I ought to be relatively well off but it doesn't feel that way currently. In that context I suppose it is no surprise that I don't plan or organise sex-related purchases. Very spontaneous and random are my spending habits, especially with such a wide gamut of wonderful goodies to dip into.

Need more bonuses dammit! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not super organised!

I spend £££££££££££ every day! Does it count that its not my money and it's my job? : )

Yes Bonny, rub it in some more how awesome your job is! :) But seriously, it must be pretty fun stuff being a buyer at lovehoney towers? :D Do you need any runners or general dogsbodies over there?

tronic wrote:

Yes Bonny, rub it in some more how awesome your job is! :) But seriously, it must be pretty fun stuff being a buyer at lovehoney towers? :D Do you need any runners or general dogsbodies over there?

Sorry - wasn't rubbing it in... promise! It's just reading this thread made me realise that I have no personal budget whatsoever. It also made me realise that I'm so used to buying for other people that I very rarely treat myself.

I would love a dogsbody to help out and make me cups of tea all day. That would be perfect. I'll have to put a proposal forward to the powers that be.

ooh you teases! >crosses fingers< I could do with a change of career! ;)

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

I spend £££££££££££ every day! Does it count that its not my money and it's my job? : )

hehe do LH need a law person in about a year or so? External Media

would seriously love a job like yours!

I don't have budget either and with funds nearly always tight now a house is on the agenda I'm looking out for deal of the days and good offers.

My collection is pretty big as it is must have spent £300 in total and even now i have my 2 favourites which are out more that the others....still keep my eye out for an addition

xGHx

I think the most i have spent in a month would be £230. But it was a treat for me and my OH before she left, so it didn't bother me. But now.. Well i'm lucky if i can spend £20-30 a month!

LK xx

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

tronic wrote:

Sorry - wasn't rubbing it in... promise! It's just reading this thread made me realise that I have no personal budget whatsoever. It also made me realise that I'm so used to buying for other people that I very rarely treat myself.

I would love a dogsbody to help out and make me cups of tea all day. That would be perfect. I'll have to put a proposal forward to the powers that be.

I think you should arrange yourself some of those testers to find themselves your way... Even review them after all, all the best authors used pseudonyms! External Media

emmilou wrote:

my budget this month has gone to buggery - just ordered the bondage deal that I didn't really need but am dying to try out!!

I have atleast one of everything in the bundle, bit of a bondage addict, well sex toy in general lol (although different brands) enjoy ;) x

Just seen this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

What a deal! (Just working out how much we already have but I still reckon it's worth it)

same here - have most of it already or similar - except the gag which OH says flat no! to.....

Nice new pic Emma x

Ty :) Just going through my dress up collection lol x

*Emma* wrote:

Ty :) Just going through my dress up collection lol x

well that means we have lots more to look forward to! External Media