How much do YOU spend on kink & sex?

How much do you, on average, spend on everything related to kink and sex per month (this includes lingerie, toys, equipment, parties and so on)?

I think we are at about €25,00 per month. Which doesn't mean that we spend €25,00 each month, but more like €75,00 every three months, or something comparable.

Far to much if we are honest. New toys most months and a few trips to clubs

£400ish since mid feb.
Wouldnt expect that to continue.

Just spent over €100 but that'll be it for a wee while!

I agree with some of the comments where people seem to have a toy binge! Too much too quickly, then periods of calm.... A bit like sex really! :)

Dirtycpl2 wrote:

Far to much if we are honest. New toys most months and a few trips to clubs

At least it's money well spent..

I've just added up. Only started buying things since Feb this year (minus a 3 for £10 offer at christmas and already £100

Some of that does include some lingerie

Very little. A treat from here a couple of times a year. I do however spend money on petrol tottravel to my man. I don't know if that counts.

I'd love to spend more here. There are a couple of items that I have wanted for sooo long. Unfortunately, the real world of paying the bills has to come first.

Me and my OH tend to not spend for a while, and then have a decent splurge maybe.. every 3 months? To say we're students though we've spent far too much over the past few years.. haha

Honeytongue wrote:

Very little. A treat from here a couple of times a year. I do however spend money on petrol tottravel to my man. I don't know if that counts.

I'd love to spend more here. There are a couple of items that I have wanted for sooo long. Unfortunately, the real world of paying the bills has to come first.

Hehe, I guess that counts..
I'm in the same position, I'd LOVE to place an order every month, with gorgeous lingerie, the newest sex toys and some additional BDSM attributes. But bills have to come first..

spend on kink.... not a lot

spend on sex..... about an egg-cup full

every few months a couple of hundred put if its sits there gathering dust like it does off to the bin lol

Just put an order in to LH last night for £75 but with my 10% off as it's my birthday month, the cost came down however, I have spent quite a lot recently and there may be more to come woohoo :) but it's not every month - it goes in fits and starts like other people

I go through phases of all or nothing.

I just like to keep trying new things.

Now I am thinking about buying a Dr Clockwork violet wand kit for GBP 370!

£5-£25 on toys per month depends. Me and the OH are into BDSM so £20 on a monthly event, where we go and try sex toys etc, so altogether about £45 varying on if we've got the spare cash to spend (:

Too much...

Surprisingly little. Probably around a tenner a month on average, if that?

I put a bit of the cash from writing aside every month to buy toys under the guise of 'inspiration', but I've built up enough of a collection over the past year or so that unless I desperately WANT something, I don't get it, and I haven't seen anything in a while that's really revved my engine.

Last month I spent the money on a blender. I think I've become a housewife without realising it :p