sex dolls

how do you guys feel about sex dolls? what are your thoughts on them?

Being Honest I can't say I have ever really needed one .

Very expensive toy though. If money is no object then yeah why not if your single .

my thoughts are much the same as on any other sex toy, if you fancy it, give it a go.

Like the blow up ones or the life size mega masturbators?

They don't argue.

Its not something I would use nor my husband. Doesn't appeal to us but each to their own. If you want to give it a go then you should.

Agree with Sub if you fancy it, go for it!

Lol Jimbo thats a good one! They never get a headache either hahaha

I find the blow up ones kinda creepy looking i think if i was physically able to use one of these things the look of them would put me off, if they're something some one wants to try they should give it a go if they like it good, if they don't like it fair enough not everything is going to be as good as you think it might be

My boyfriend and I think they're very uncanny valley. And they're usually expensive.

You need big bucks for sex dolls in my opinion. Tried the cheap ones and its just vinyl blow up dolls which are not great at all and like mentioned above very creepy looking.

I have been intrigued by the upmarket ones but the cost is just too high to justify a purchase.

Sum Sub wrote:

my thoughts are much the same as on any other sex toy, if you fancy it, give it a go.

+1

+2 Sub!

I think you should give it a go if you are interested, you might love it 😄

I find them creepy.

Jezebella wrote:

I find them creepy.

You won,t be using it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)lol

Personally, I think they're amazing. You can design them how you want and you can use them when ever. There is no compromise, no arguing and it's all about you. The only problem is, yes, they don't move. So if a stationary partner isn't for you then, no, it wouldn't be appealing. That being said if you get an expensive full size one you can dress it how you want and personally I find that more appealing. Each to their own as it's been said.

I would say that the ones on this site are not worth the money and are either availible cheaper elsewhere or are just pointless (plush love dolls? I ask you!)

mysteron wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I find them creepy.

Haha, you're right, I'd doubt it if any queer women got off by going down on a doll. But you can get also get male ones. I watched a documentary once about this guy who had really realistic ones and he lived his life pretending they were his actual girlfriends. The things he said made it clear he preferred women to be literal, silent objects. It was spine chilling. So now when I see a sex doll it brings up very uncomfortable feelings for me. Anyways not for me but each to their own!

Jezebella wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I find them creepy.

Haha, you're right, I'd doubt it if any queer women got off by going down on a doll. But you can get also get male ones. I watched a documentary once about this guy who had really realistic ones and he lived his life pretending they were his actual girlfriends. The things he said made it clear he preferred women to be literal, silent objects. It was spine chilling. So now when I see a sex doll it brings up very uncomfortable feelings for me. Anyways not for me but each to their own!

Can you remember what it was called?

Personally I think the realistic ones are great for people to act out fantasies they otherwise couldn't or wouldn't, eg threesome. As someone bicurious and confused I'd love a female one just to see how I felt. If you have the money and think you would enjoy it then go for it, unfortunately I don't have the funds.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Personally I think the realistic ones are great for people to act out fantasies they otherwise couldn't or wouldn't, eg threesome. As someone bicurious and confused I'd love a female one just to see how I felt. If you have the money and think you would enjoy it then go for it, unfortunately I don't have the funds.

You can always dress one up in a uniform and have a roleplay ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I think it was called Guys and Dolls NatandTom, I just did a quick search and that looks like the right one.