Sex drive

Hi all.

Does anyone else have a massive sex drive and their partners seem to not have the same motivation?

I mean sex is great but, I am definitely more experimental and have so many fantasises, I spend too much money on here too.
I get thanks for it :) x

I have the same in my household. I'm always a 9 out of 10 and OH is about 5![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I think for my OH and I it goes in seasons. There are times when his drive is much higher than mind and times like now when mind is higher than his. example when i was pregnant with our son super hight sex drive wanted it all the time 24/7 and he was having a hard time keeping up.. Fast forward after son enter new kind of birth control into the mix and my drive took a nose dive....

Birth control out me super high drive... Got pregnant Even higher drive.... hes trying to keep up...

had daughter enter new kind of birth control this one is better! We are for once on ALMOST the same page... I think my drive is still higher but he plays along and all is good.

Its hard when your not on the same page with your partners as far as modivation for sex but Alot of times if one of us was feeling any kind of way we would talk. (ex. You havent seemed to want to have sex lately.. is everything okay. what can i do?) that usually helped for us at least. Good luck!

To be honest our sex drives are in the main well matched being low - medium. It's only this y ear I have felt a little frustration but we have had our chat tonight and she has apologised for being a sex Thief . She is planning a bedroom lock in this coming weekend.

Sex for us unless we have time off together sex is off the menu during the working week .We therefore normally make sure that when we have sex it is quality and not quick sex .This has been my beef this year as it has just been one session of quick sex so far before her monthlies kicked in.

So with us having well matched sex drives and still things arn't as smooth at the moment as they should be ,I would imagine those couples with different sex drives things could be more difficult to get balanced with some sort of compromise necessary.

It's great usually but sometimes it just seems me getting experimental and up for it... Not all the time.

For example sex outdoors, even just playing around having fun or the likes, as far as I'm concerned life is so short and I think as much fun and experience as possible is needed to forfill life and not be dull.
There is a happy medium somewhere, or maybe it's me being selfish...

Yes.
Mine is sky high (lol) his is just as and when.
I hate that.
Hense why I come here for more toys. It's an addiction really lol

Secretheart90 wrote:

Yes.
Mine is sky high (lol) his is just as and when.
I hate that.
Hense why I come here for more toys. It's an addiction really lol

Ha mines sky high and I buy more toys for her as I love to see my partner sexually excited toys and sex go hand in hand... There's so many more I'd like to try so many! :)

Kazamarie wrote:

Ha ha Winosaur I have to agree my sex drive went crazy when I was pregnant I was like a nympho on heat my poor partner at the time I nearly killed him ha ha x

Yes! Poor guy was worn out for months... I feel bad but then agian I dont. lol

mysteron wrote:

To be honest our sex drives are in the main well matched being low - medium. It's only this y ear I have felt a little frustration but we have had our chat tonight and she has apologised for being a sex Thief . She is planning a bedroom lock in this coming weekend.

Sex for us unless we have time off together sex is off the menu during the working week .We therefore normally make sure that when we have sex it is quality and not quick sex .This has been my beef this year as it has just been one session of quick sex so far before her monthlies kicked in.

So with us having well matched sex drives and still things arn't as smooth at the moment as they should be ,I would imagine those couples with different sex drives things could be more difficult to get balanced with some sort of compromise necessary.

Yeah its not easy, I'm highly sexed and need to have fun I can go without its no big deal but, I seem to find so many more possibilities. If I didn't say much or suggest things it could get dull.

Kazamarie wrote:

Ha ha Winosaur I have to agree my sex drive went crazy when I was pregnant I was like a nympho on heat my poor partner at the time I nearly killed him ha ha x

Ha bloody hell sounds manic, bedroom carnage :) x

This was the case for my previous relationship. When we started my sky drive was wayyyyyyyyy higher than his, mainly as I'd lost my virginity and for the 6 months after that all I wanted was sex sex sex! Then we started arguing over nothing so my sex drive lowered then I had a lot of stress with uni, family, anxiety and my relationship which put me off sex 100% but his drive went up like a bullet.

My new sex partner we're on the same level most of the time, I do the higher one at times (like today) but it's not made an issue, as for experimenting, I was very experimental but now I prefer emotional sex so we rarely use anything in the bedroom toy-wise.

Mine is insane! I can honestly say I've never been this ravenous my whole entire life! I've only got to se a GIF on Twitter and I feel like my bean will explode in my pants lol

My partner wants it now and then, so I masturbate a couple of times a day.

Ozz wrote:

Mine is insane! I can honestly say I've never been this ravenous my whole entire life! I've only got to se a GIF on Twitter and I feel like my bean will explode in my pants lol

My partner wants it now and then, so I masturbate a couple of times a day.

Your partner must be super fit and well looked after :) xx

Well that's a good thing then at least you're getting the best of both worlds AJ.
Sorry I don't know how to quote using my phone. It just comes up with lots of writing and breaks and I never know where to write anything pahaha

Mine and OH's are at fairly opposite ends of the spectrum and have been for a while. Since we've had kids hers has dropped right off.
Mainly it's fine, it doesn't bother me all that much because I know it's not her fault. Would just be nice to do it a bit more often and for her to take an interest.

It's also why I've had to come on here much less and come off Twitter. All you sexy people got me going to much and it was putting a bit of a strain on things.

Yep, I pretty much want to experience it all and would be happy to have sex every night. My OH is not so 'up for it', she would happily go a week or two without anything.
She has never used toys, until recently (tried for 13 years, lucky for some i guess) and she is starting to love them. I guess you can't rush a good thing, and when she is up for it, it is a good thing, very good.

I think honestly this is one of the most common themes I see in threads!

My sex drive is through the roof, and my OH seems like he couldn't care less for it. I'm really struggling with it, it's not just the sex but the intimacy that comes along with it I'm missing.