Women and sex drives

So girls,

I need your help. I feel like it's the norm for all men to have a huge sex drive and for girls not really to care BUT for me all I seem to think about it sex. If my husband would give it to me everyday then I'd take it most likely... He doesn't have as high a sex drive as me but he keeps up and doesn't have any complaints but I know i'm the one most of the time iniciating it because it's something that is very important to me.

Most of my friends think I am crazy and are quite reserved so I feel like i'm the only one!

I'm sure there are more of you girls out there?!!?

Hi this is Aimee I know what you mean. I didnt have a sex drive until i met Sammy. He use to think he was the horny one, but once he opened my world sexually... I cant stop. Just seeing Sammy in his boxers i need him and want him badly. And its usually 2 to 4 times a day i need it. Sometimes Sammy cant keep up with me, which is strange for him to handle sometimes. But thats why we started to buy lots of different toys. So he can use them if hes too tired or cant cum anymore.

I use to have a very low drive and my hubby a high drive and I mean I could go weeks between. I had a major operation 4 months ago and basically was told no sex no nothing at all for 8 weeks. My drive increased not a lil but would say it's probably higher than him. Last week (4 times in 24hrs period) We have experimented toys / bondage and things to highten our experience and has made things. They can make things a lot of fun

Sammy & Aimee wrote:

Hi this is Aimee I know what you mean. I didnt have a sex drive until i met Sammy. He use to think he was the horny one, but once he opened my world sexually... I cant stop. Just seeing Sammy in his boxers i need him and want him badly. And its usually 2 to 4 times a day i need it. Sometimes Sammy cant keep up with me, which is strange for him to handle sometimes. But thats why we started to buy lots of different toys. So he can use them if hes too tired or cant cum anymore.

I absolutely get what you are saying Aimee! We've been togerher since we were 19, now 26 and before that neither of us had a clue. We both had normal sex drives when we met, but married and two kids later it dwindled. I found Lovehoney and lots of toys and all of a sudden it's like I am obsessed! I absolutely love it and wake up and go to bed thinking about the next time we are going to have sex! I absolutely adore and fancy my husband so that definitely helps. I also never used to masterbate, until the beginning of September when my youngest started school and now I have all this free time I wasn't used to having before!!! I am hoping that my husbands sex drive will pick up again back to what we used to be!!!

Cb1987 wrote:

I use to have a very low drive and my hubby a high drive and I mean I could go weeks between. I had a major operation 4 months ago and basically was told no sex no nothing at all for 8 weeks. My drive increased not a lil but would say it's probably higher than him. Last week (4 times in 24hrs period) We have experimented toys / bondage and things to highten our experience and has made things. They can make things a lot of fun

This gives me a little hope that my husbands sex drive may resume to what it once was! Just feel like I want it all the time. I've already sent him a text whilst he is at work telling him whats happening tonight- don't get me wrong he is very excited :-) Just don't want to feel like a sex obessed pest. I am sure if he wanted it all the time I wouldn't want it haha! Can't win!

Your not alone. I'm not sure if it's a age thing or what..but from the age of 22-25 I went totally off sex..( not off my partner ) I just couldn't be bothered with it. Although when we did it I loved if and was able to orgasm without problems, I just never fancied it. And would make reasons not to have it. " not had a shower " " I'm so tired " ECT.... now I'm late 20s and for the past year or so I've literally been gagging for it! I would say I'm horny every single day.. even when I've had it it's not enough..so the answer is no Your not crazy.. and even if you was, I'll be right there with you. X

Delboy1991 wrote:

Your not alone. I'm not sure if it's a age thing or what..but from the age of 22-25 I went totally off sex..( not off my partner ) I just couldn't be bothered with it. Although when we did it I loved if and was able to orgasm without problems, I just never fancied it. And would make reasons not to have it. " not had a shower " " I'm so tired " ECT.... now I'm late 20s and for the past year or so I've literally been gagging for it! I would say I'm horny every single day.. even when I've had it it's not enough..so the answer is no Your not crazy.. and even if you was, I'll be right there with you. X

Delboy1991.... Oh my god I read your post and it sounded like I was reading my own life!!!! Turned 26 in Juy, and i'd say for the past 2 months I have just wanted it all the time!! Good to know it's not just me. We can be crazy together! X

I'm 26 and in a new relationship (just over 6 months) and my sex drive is ridiculous! Kinda hoping it calms down a bit after the honeymoon period but at the moment it shows no sign of slowing down! Would happily do it every day, several times a day 😂

KirstyLee wrote:

I'm 26 and in a new relationship (just over 6 months) and my sex drive is ridiculous! Kinda hoping it calms down a bit after the honeymoon period but at the moment it shows no sign of slowing down! Would happily do it every day, several times a day 😂

SERIOUSLY... What is it with being 26 and horny?!?!?! Hahahha

MrandMrs_L wrote:

KirstyLee wrote:

SERIOUSLY... What is it with being 26 and horny?!?!?! Hahahha

I know right 😂 I had put it down to being in a new relationship but maybe not!!