Sex Games

Anybody bought any good kinky board games. Love Honey seem to do quite a selection but not sure which one to get. Anybody any recommendation?

Failing that anybody got their own games they play?

Dunno but I would be keen to know aswell.

I quite like just a simple game of pontoon... 21 you win the other has to forfit... forfits decided before hand written on bits of paper and then picked at random! lots of fun... x

sounds like fun pixie, i play strip poker

I can't play poker... but any card game even snap is a good idea! LOL... or 52 card pick up and each card has an 'activity' under it... x

hi,im new on this forum and quite new to sex i was wondering wat good sex games are without board games and things when its just you and ur partner?

Hi SexCrazy and welcome...

If you're new to sex then just have fun exploring each other and the games will come...

but try applying a body part to a number on a dice and roll it and you have to kiss your partner on the number it lands on... 1 = Lips and 6 = Cock/Pussy?

Enjoy the forums...

Hi sexcrazy and welcome to O.A I don't really do games,

hullo!

hiya sexcrazy

hi sexcrazy

hi sexcrazy

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

I can't play poker... but any card game even snap is a good idea! LOL... or 52 card pick up and each card has an 'activity' under it... x

wow thats genius! My OH always catches me out with this one..."wanna play 52 card pick up?...yeah sure"....doh!!!!! But your idea makes it way more fun External Media

oooh and hi sexcrazy