Sex lives

Come on guys, get your act together, you've got all these great women and your just not interest, my wife and I have been married for over 30 years and are still at any chase we get ( in between baby sitting duties) we love all kinds of sex, oral both ways, anal wife only, all sorts of positions and we have an a sorted collection of toys, like to play in public with out getting caught of course

Thanks everyone xx

Hi corayln we've been married 19 years this month we still have quickies now and then but as have two teenage sons wife always worried that they may here us even in early hours. Managed a quickie at 4am on patio furniture other day amazing. Would love more sex as she turns me on just looking at her. Says that all women go off sex at her age 43

hitachi120 wrote:

Not happy with my sex life im 31 wife 41. My sex drive is sky high and hers is always low. Very odd time she is interested in it. We together 11 years married just over 1 and she has yet to make first move for sex. She never does oral , i go down on her the odd time. She just wants to lay on her back for sex. Never adventourous quarells with me to do doggy etc. Im very well endowed and when i do get sex she knows she well sorted as she has multiple orgasms and squirts over my ball bag. Im really fed up with it. We have 1 son who is my life whos 10. Some times in bed she pushes out ass for my cock while on her side. 2 minutes later something clicks in her and she pulls away and pulls thong back up and turns to sleep. She knows im very adventourous in bed tongue fingers big cock etc. I bought toys off here last year and she dumped them . They were to try and spice things up . Im really frustrated. Get big erections often and no where to put it. Ive even asked her to give me a hall pass just sex with another woman no love involved i think she unsure what to say incase families find out. I told her other women would be glad of my experience in bed as i can hold cumming for auite some time. Any help welcome or thoughts please.

I can only think of what I would do different .

Don't take this the wrong way but are you treating your Mrs as a sex object rather than the woman she is ?

Why not try a bit of romance and make her feel special by putting her first. . Run her a hot both . Offer to scrub her back for her Get relatives to do some baby sitting and take her out to dinner and talk to each other .Or if you can't take her out make her dinner on a Saturady night. Cuddle and talk to each other . Learn how to love each other again as you did first time around .Put sex on the back burner for a while .

If you can book a few nights away and leave the kids with relatives..

The only way you are going to resolve this is to talk to each other and find out what she wants and start treating her perhaps the same way as you did when you first stated dating .

All of this of course is assuming that there are no medical issues that are interferring with things.

Perhaps some things to think about.

My sex life at the moment is incredible not always the case my drive is higher then husbands!
id have it every chance i can. He goes through periods of not bothering or wanting any for a month at a time sometimes that makes me so frustrated.
I have spoke to him openly and and told him what i want and need.
He is actually only to happy to help he is just a man and doesn't make effort so he needs a kick up the arse.
But i just tell him i need sorting out now lol.
Things are great when i do .

yes id like him to make the move more but i see it as i have a choice
i can sit feeling frustrated or annoyed
I can ask him to for fill me
I can satisfie my self
I could leave him
I could cheat
I will never cheat so that's out i do not want to end my marriage .
So that leave him or myself
Id always go to him first ,As sex is what i want all people that are unsatisfied feeling annoyed
Maybe you could ask yours self the same ?
what it is you want to choose to do?
think about your oppitions take control of your feelings and how you want to deal with them.
you cant wait for some one else to bring you happiness or for fillment.
everyone has dry spells me included .but your feel better if you control what you do from there.
I am lucky thou my husband is same as me up for trying anything and we always talk about are wants and interest together just other night engaged in our first golden shower both decided we were curious enough to want to try.
Communication is key .
it can also create the mood.
As women we are good at getting annoyed and should put that passion into making our men feel wanted too.
The more you put in the more you get and if that didn't work go bk a step ask your self what are your options.

Lmh95 i completely agree with you 100%

I agree with lmh95. If you have a low sex drive and someone is wants to have sex with you all the time it becomes more of a chore. Let her come to you and when she does, give her full attention and be very loving.

Another lady here with a higher sex drive than her man but he works really long hours so it's ok.
The quality makes up for the quantity anyway as long as it happens at least once a week I'm happy but there's always my toys and he gives me solo tasks to complete 😜

I'm kinda in the middle with my sex life. My sex drive used to be high then I just lost interest. I got no pleasure for it and it became a case of "well if I don't then he will find someone else".

Now my husbands been relocated we only get to have sex once a week on average although there have been times there has been a month in-between and a while back it was 3 months. It's made me realise its quality over quantity. We have never had a boring session since his relocation, its altering our sex drives so we are on a similar level.

It may not be ideal for everyone but we know what days we will have sex. We look forward to it. It does take out the spontaneity a little but we are both the happiest we have been in our sex lives.

I'm a male with a much higher drive than my wife, I would say our sex life is so so. She can be adventurous some times and we do have fun. The main reason for my dissatisfaction and her annoyance is more in the build up. I like naughty texts pics and taking our time. She prefers a quicky and can't get into a naughty mind set untill we are alone.and she goes hot and cold for a few weeks/months at a time. It's easy to see the differences but not so easy to solve them.
My current method is to make the most of the good times and try stay happy through the bad as the good is only round the corner

It's actually nice to read all of these and realise that I'm not alone.

I have a high sex drive. If I'm honest, I'd like to have it 2 times a day every day. My partner can go about a week with no interest. However, I am lucky that it is great sex, sometimes mindblowing so I put up with it. I know this sounds weird, but I'm not actually a huge fan of masturbating as it doesn't actually fulfil that need I have for sex. I'm doing my best but it's difficult to explain to a partner who just doesn't have the same kind of physical need that I do.