Sex machines

Has anyone been lucky enough to try or even buy a sex machine I am looking at getting a saddle sex machine although I have looked at the Sybian. Although I noticed the Sybian vibrates but doesn't thrust. (removed by moderator) or what the best ones are too look at xoxo

Hi, as part of the rules, competitors can't be named so we could not tell you where to get that machine, sorry! X

As above. There are a couple I have seen on the lovehoney website that have caught my eye. Don't think I would ever get one though.

The idea excites me but I've never looked in to it. Of I had a sex room or dungeon I might, but alas, no, just a bedroom!

*IF

I swear to god this phone 😓😓😓😓😓

On my first post, I was just mentioning looking at that particular toy, although I was only asking if anyone has ever had the chance to buy one or use one. I am just curious as I would love to buy one although I have noticed that Lovehoney do not sell many, I guess this is because it is not something that everyone looks into getting.

We were super lucky to have had the chance to try this out last year, it's great as it does male and female:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32248

Still going strong too. I'd definitely reccomend it if you're looking to invest :)

It's pretty easy to use a mains powered wand at the same time for a super strong vibrating thrusting machine (or any vibrator really). I don't know if an actual super strong thrusting vibrating machine exists. The sybian is in a league of its own, a very unsatisying one at that I would imagine. Forces you to orgasm in seconds? Yeah, turn a magic wand up high enough and it can do that too but it's just painful and pretty much a let down. I'd still try one though, more for the comdey aspect than anything :p

But yeah. I'd honestly focus on getting a machine that thrusts well and then add in a decent vibrator externally. The machines that come with vibrating attachments, well the attachments tend to look a bit meh and maybe like they wouldn't be all that great.

Lovebirds_x thank you for the help, I would love love love to try out a thrusting sex machine, although I must admit I would prefer a saddle one like a specific other one that Lovehoney sell, I have previously looked into the Sybian but like you said, a thrusting one would be a lot better. I hope I get the chance to try one or buy one hopefully in 2016. If anyone else has any ideas then please let me know, I am so so looking in to get a thrust if sex machine so when my boyfriends away I can play hehe xoxo

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

On my first post, I was just mentioning looking at that particular toy, although I was only asking if anyone has ever had the chance to buy one or use one. I am just curious as I would love to buy one although I have noticed that Lovehoney do not sell many, I guess this is because it is not something that everyone looks into getting.

It's probably due to space too - they're not the smallest things to store! Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Yes I agree, it's a shame that Lovehoney do not sell them, although the ones that they do other than the one that lovebirds_x mention, does anyone has any reviews?xoxo

Yes I agree, it's a shame that Lovehoney do not sell them, although the ones that they do other than the one that lovebirds_x mention, does anyone has any reviews?xoxo

It's the kind of thing that you'd like to try but it's just so costly that you don't go for it, at least for me anyway... Shame.

We have one that thrust, it's a great addtion to the bedroom (or living room / kitchen!). One of the best sessions is when the other person was in charge of the speed controls.

The company we bought ours from (no names mentioned) also allows you to hire one out, so you can try before you buy. They also have the sybian to hire

The only drawback with ours, and I guess a lot of the machines. Is that they don't have the power to handle bigger toys such as the Doc Johnsons Hung dildo. If you are not lined up properly they tend to stall.

Will defo look in to this I really want to get one xoxo

I love the idea of this, especially one that could be controlled by someone remotely, I'd love to try.

Lovehoney sadly don't sell any 'big' sex machines, I guess the are a bit of a niche product. I've just reviewed another one though, I won't link here, but my info is in my bio if anybody wants to find me and have a read 👍🏼