Sex Positions you Dislike

We always say which are the best sex postions,but which ones do people actually dislike and why.

2 Likes

That’s a difficult question to answer. All sex positions are fun. I suppose the ones that require being placed in uncomfortable poses are ok for a small time but can hurt if held too long. If I am folded in half on the floor (imagine a yoga pose) so that my husband can plunge me whilst standing over me is ok but only for a short time. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m not that keen on doggy. Everyone else seems to rave about it, but for me, he doesn’t hit all the really good places he does in other positions.

(I have found out that if I get into the doggy position and then lower my head to the bed, then he hits all the good spots!)

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the cowgirl position but my wife struggles to stay in that position for a while so isn’t a big fan, so we switch around positions after a while so I can take over. Communication is key :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I think the only position that I’m not too overly keen on is cowgirl, I don’t feel too comfortable or confident doing it, and he doesn’t seem all too bothered about it.
I’m the same with doggy too, he doesn’t seem to hit all the right spots, but if I go with my head down with my ass in the air, now that does do the trick :wink:

5 Likes

I’m with you @KinkyMira , doggy is low down the list. Don’t mind it for a quickie though!

5 Likes

I’m not keen on missionary as past partners have put their full body weight on me in the past and I end up trapped under them.

1 Like

Cowgirl, It’s not that I dislike it, it’s just that I’m not very good at it :joy:
I also found side on to be painful for some reason. I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s the one where he’s stood, I’m on the edge of the bed but on my side as if I’m spooning position facing away from him.

2 Likes

I’m personally not a fan of reverse doggy - don’t get me wrong, it does feel nice, but I feel quite self conscious of him just seeing my bum (though strangely one of my favourites is doggy!)

2 Likes

Cowgirl, nearly anapped my penis in two with that more than once.
69, total waste of effort, you concentrate to do your part, they stop and vice versa

1 Like

I don’t want anything complicated. No lotuses or pretzels or fancy stuff. I like my sex like I like my food - simple, filling, and lots of it.

1 Like

Cowgirl, I don’t mind being on top, but this position sometimes triggers flares in my ankles and legs the next day, so I usually avoid it :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Doggy, not much sensation for me,but a good finisher for him when I have had my fun. Same with reverse cowgirl…I like to lean forward and he feels like his cock is being twisted off when I do that. I have much more sensation when we are face to face

1 Like

I only enjoy anal sex over vaginal so as long as I’m getting it - any position

1 Like

I’m not overly keen on 69 especially being on the bottom as more of an issue with giving oral the recieving
Hubby likes being on the bottom giving me oral while I give him a handjob

1 Like