Positions you dislike

There’s always good conversations regarding people’s favourite sex positions, but are their any you dislike and why?

Mine has to be 69, never been a fan of it, though I’m still willing to try it at least once with new partner’s, but I just feel too restricted underneath and on top I’m the wrong way round :joy:

5 Likes

Me on top when bloke is laid down…just do not like it.

My legs… my knees… my swinging big breasts…just cannot get comfortable at all.

I will do it but for a maximum of 2 minutes and then I have to get off.

2 Likes

I never liked the idea of me being on top, cos I felt a bit uncomfortable cos of my size I’m 22/24, I didn’t have the confidence. But one night I was sooooo horny, I gave him a blowjob and I don’t know why but I had the urge to ride him, so I just inserted him and just went for it once I got the rhythm going, I just kept going until we both cummed at the same time.
And it was the same with the 69, my size, I thought I might suffocate him with my bum :woman_facepalming::rofl: but we tried it, he had his tongue on my clit and my vibrating dildo too, safe to say I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

You have to try everything is no dislike in sex

3 Likes

69 for me too. I’ve said it before. If oral is good for me there is no way I can concentrate on a BJ at the same time.
I end up just moaning with a D in my mouth.
Doesn’t stop Mr John asking, he seems to enjoy my pathetic performance.

11 Likes

I’m another that isn’t a huge fan of 69. Don’t think it helps that I once did it on a slight slope which meant my blood was rushing to my head as I was pointed downwards. I can deal with that for a short period but this went on a while (and the longer it went on, the worse my performance got and the less I was able to enjoy what he was doing which meant it went on even longer)

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of being on top either. I’ve had knee problems in the past and it’s really hard on them or I get cramp in my legs. I worry about being too heavy and squashing the life out of him too! It’s a shame because it always looks so good in films! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

nope, y’all good

Agree with hating '69. I just can’t concentrate on enjoying myself, but trying to please the other person too

2 Likes

Seems like a good spot for a poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you like the 69 position? :cancer:
  • Yes indeedy! I’m a multi-task master!
  • Nope. Let’s just take turns.

0 voters

3 Likes

Agreed 69 is overrated, makes it too hard to concentrate :joy_cat:

Coming from a skinny guy with a larger lady, you don’t ever have to worry about being too heavy for him! :yum: she knows I like her on top and I know she doesn’t like it so it’s a treat for me :yum::heart:

7 Likes

@CurvyJilly on top is my favourite position :star_struck: I totally get the swinging boobs though :woman_facepalming:t2: And mine are saggy too :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: but I love being in control and taking things at my pace!

7 Likes

69 is not for me- saggy tummy and droopy boobs :no_good_woman:t2: No thank you!
Not super keen on any position on the stairs either- can hurt the back!

Love to ride reverse cowgirl as a special treat for hubby.
Particularly enjoy giving him a blowjob whilst he is standing and my head is upside down off the edge of the bed. Great for deep throating and that dizzy head feeling :drooling_face:

2 Likes

69 is a no no for me & I hate been on top- I’m a big girl and feel more self conscious (even though lights off)

We really struggle with doggy. Wife just can’t seem to relax with it. As for 69, just finished a great book on oral sex. Pretty much says 69 is for nothing other than show and offers no practical advantage whatsoever regarding pleasure giving​:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I actually think my Husband gets a kick out of me being unable to concentrate because what he is doing to me is so amazing.
I tell him I can’t give a decent BJ while he’s distracting me. He says he just loves it.

6 Likes

I’m a fan of 69. I do sometimes worry I will smoosh hubby, but love pleasing him and that then gets me off easier! And I think I come easier because he is in my mouth :thinking:

I don’t like reverse cowgirl, I don’t know why but I feel like a piece of meat when doing it (so it’s not on our usual list) but oddly I like doggy so it’s not that he can’t see my face? :woman_shrugging:

For the sake of balance, my favourite is me on top with him sat up :+1:

3 Likes

Cowgirl, just can’t get my knees to touch the bed since I’ve got such short legs… So it normally ends up with me balancing on top of him, unable to get a rhythm and toppling off to one side with really sore muscles and hugely embarrassed that I can’t master it :joy:

2 Likes

I like to be on top

@Mrs.John likewise. 69 is foreplay for us.

1 Like