Sex swing advice required

we are looking to buy a swing for sex but don't know what we should be looking for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

Did you want a swing that hangs from the ceiling that could be placed over the bed or one that could be used over a door?

My advice (after looking for a sex swing for myself and Oh) would be to find one that is comfortable for your legs and arms. As most of the negative reviews I have read on all different sex swings is that the straps dig into the skin exspecially during sex, but if there is material on there to stop the strap from digging in, it is more comfortable and does not leave a slightly sometimes painful mark from the straps if you are getting a bit rough. My OH and I have decided to buy some off Lovehoney (eventually) and then because I can sew, sew some padded material onto the bits of the straps that dig into my skin.

Hope that helps :) x

Thanks for the advice. My oh is good with a needle so it looks like customising a standard product for comfort is the way forward. We have a butchers hook in the ceiling of our lounge from one of those 60's stinging bowl chairs we thing which would be ideal to set up our swing.