Sex to music

Just wondering if anyone plays music whilst ………

I’ve started a Spotify playlist for our sessions …… got a few tunes on there but welcome to more suggestions !

3 Likes

There’s a lot of good suggestions in If Lovehoney brought out a music cd.

@Ian_Chimp even put some Spotify Playlists together that can be found here from the suggestions which might provide some inspiration.

4 Likes

We usually have Alexa on during our sessions but half of the time it’s Test Match Special.

It’s getting so that i get an erection just thinking about Geoffrey Boycott.

8 Likes

I have a after midnight selection of music. Slow & sexy music

1 Like

Pretty much always … various reasons. OH and I are both very much into music - I played in bands, bars etc and was always a huge music lover, and my wife is an avid listener. One of the things we originally connected over was our taste/passion for tunes.

… but it also helps hide things like tummy gurgles and other noises that could detract from being fully immersed in the moment/sensation.

2 Likes

I’ve never done it with music on before but I truly do believe it can add to the mood and make things better with the right tunes playing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do try , it really does make a difference :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My wife always asks to have music on so it’s generally “Alexa” with some 70’s love songs or maybe some slow jazz.

1 Like

It’s on my bucket list :grin:

1 Like

We discovered Barry White on Spotify and wow what a sexy voice and his songs drip sex. It’s a real turn and a prelude to a good session.

1 Like

We have a playlist for our BDSM sessions but I really need to revise that thing.

Major Lazer & Ellie Goulding’s “Powerful” was recently selected as one with plenty of intensity and… umm… meaning :wink:

1 Like

We have never had sex to music, although I have tried some ‘tantric’ masturbation while playing some recommended ‘music’. It wasn’t very successful. Most tracks seem to be based on heavy breathing and women vocalising orgasms, which I find corny.

1 Like

Love Ellie Goulding.
Met her once (perk of my job, meeting musicians/actors etc) … Ellie was awesome. ‘Army’ is one of my faves.

3 Likes

Don’t know if you’d count it but my favourite rabbit actually has a Spotify function :joy: I have tested this out with different songs and can say it’s definitely an experience

4 Likes

We have music on … Get you more in the mood , helps stop my neighbors hearing my OH moan

2 Likes

The only reason we play music/radio on the tv is because the walls are paper thin, and have adult “kids” ? Whether it makes a difference I’ve not asked might have to ask my 19 year old daughter, I have a really nice typical dad daughter relationship

1 Like

We both love music and it’s always on when we have a proper session!

I have a bunch of playlists on Spotify - one that I just keep adding to is the main one.

My wife often amazes me as we will both be on the verge of an orgasm, and then she will notice something in the song that’s playing and start talking to me about it!

As a total music lover, I think that’s awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I cried to ‘Army’ the other day, my brother has been having a tough time lately and it just reminded me how we are together. He’s always had my back, and I’ve got his. He was my chief bridesman when I got married :joy:

1 Like

tried it a couple of times but the problem was it was on kerrang radio and was singing the songs and the missus was like “turn that off its really annoying and distracting”. probably the best/worse was my chemical romance was on and the line “what’s the worse thing I can say” and I said “ur mum” the daggers :hocho:

@Gravity We don’t always put on music but when we do it’s usually a Smooth Jazz mix. its a genre neither of us would pick at any other time during the day, so maybe another subtle “Pavlovian Response” that I try to sneak in now and again. :wink: :smiling_imp:

1 Like