*Sex Toy News Flash* - (Womanizer Clitoral Stimulator)

The Womanizer now comes in Black! ![surprise|20x20](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif "surprise")

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32547

omg omg omg, how have i never seen this, if only i was rich!!!

Wowie, that's so amazing. Looks loads better in black :)

Beautiful. Way out of my reach though! :)

ahhhhhh most definatly going on my wishlist! Way out of my price range for now but will save up :)

Looks so much better in black. Pink one removed from wishlist and black one added...so pricey though!

I need more money

I need to rob a bank

pinkanimal wrote:

I need to rob a bank

Victor might help you knock a few people out...http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

:)

I can't save up for the life of me, I need more will power!

Well, I've put it on my wishlist but its way out of my price range :(

I have been saving up to get this as a extra treat for my (lonely *sighs*) birthday - and the black one definitely looks much better! I hope a good discount code shows up this June...

A new target for oh point collection!

Can't say I like the black anymore than the pink lol, but I'll be buying one at some point, just not sure which colour...

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The black is much better to look at. But, if I am honest it is the print on it that is letting it down. I still want to buy this at somepoint despite not really liking how it looks. I'm More interested in the functions :) x

Sarahgee wrote:

The black is much better to look at. But, if I am honest it is the print on it that is letting it down. I still want to buy this at somepoint despite not really liking how it looks. I'm More interested in the functions :) x

Totally agree. The print does make it look a bit tacky. If they had that bit in silver, or even just black, it would look so much better!

Agreed, Subdom. Love the new avatar!

Sarahgee wrote:

Agreed, Subdom. Love the new avatar!

Thanks, Sarah! Glad to see you saw some of the eclipse... We didn't see any of it at all!

delilahxx wrote:

Can't say I like the black anymore than the pink lol, but I'll be buying one at some point, just not sure which colour...

+1, I can't seem to get past the animal print :-/