Just ordered the "Womanizer"

Just ordered the womanizer for my girlfriend, reviews made it sound brilliant, but there weren't many of them.

Anyone own one who could tell me if it's better than a wand or not? Or is it just a completely different feeling?

I don't own one, but it's completely different going by the description. Light vibrations and suction as opposed to the wands very strong, rumbly mains powered vibrations. Plus the womanizer is pin point while the wand very much isn't. Totally different to me! :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I don't own one, but it's completely different going by the description. Light vibrations and suction as opposed to the wands very strong, rumbly mains powered vibrations. Plus the womanizer is pin point while the wand very much isn't. Totally different to me! :)

Yeah, thought they might not be comparable, we've already got a wand, but we thought this might be better, since it's pin point and sucks instead of vibrates. A lot of reviews said they only needed it on the second setting to orgasm, which makes me wonder if we'll ever be able to get it onto the highest setting!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+1 This is how it sounds to me too after reading the reviews. I think it would be totally different experience to the wand. I don't own one either, but it is definitely on my wishlist - lol :) x

I'm also intrigued by this, quite a bit. I don't really like how it looks! But it is on my to try list.

I know what you mean about how it looks, Franzen Angel, but I guess if it works well then why does it matter :)

It should arrive tomorrow so we'll put a review up a couple days after, hopefully it'll be a good one!

FrozenAngel wrote:

I'm also intrigued by this, quite a bit. I don't really like how it looks! But it is on my to try list.

I don't like the way it looks, either, but this particular toy screams it nevertheless wants to be my birthday present to myself, lol. Five months to wait...

They have it in blue which is far better looking IMO than the pink one. I should hopefully get mine in a few weeks and see what it's like. x

There's no way it can be compared to a wand. I own a lot of sex toys, and in all honesty, it can't be compared to anything else! Whilst I can orhasm on the lower settings, the highest setting is definitely achievable because it's non contact, it doesn't cause any overstimulation etc, it's just s more intense feeling. She'll love it!

FoxxyFB wrote:

There's no way it can be compared to a wand. I own a lot of sex toys, and in all honesty, it can't be compared to anything else! Whilst I can orhasm on the lower settings, the highest setting is definitely achievable because it's non contact, it doesn't cause any overstimulation etc, it's just s more intense feeling. She'll love it!

Ah, one of the reviewers! Good to see it should be usable on the higher settings :) Hopefully she does love it, especially for the price!

I am indeed, I was the guinea pig lol. The price upsets me, because I want everyone to have one and I know that how it looks puts peopls off

FoxxyFB wrote:

It is unlike anything I've ever tried before. I'm on meds at the moment which mean I really struggle to orgasm.. Never a problem with this little treasure! I've even had multiples with it which has never happened with a toy. It's a shame it's so expensive as I think every woman should have one! She'll love it!!

I'm intrigued by this.

I wonder if you people who have one might help me with a question: we've been disappointed by the magic wand as my OH seems to prefer more focussed vibrations. Do you think she would like this?

I know that's the vaguest question ever but I'd be interested to hear opinions as it's something I might give serious consideration to buying. Although its price tag means I'd certainly be returning it if she didn't like it, and that's not something I'd do lightly.

When it comes to vibrations I prefer pinpoint, intense vibrations. Everything generally gets whacked up to high because I'm a power queen, but I don't like things that diffuse the vibrations over a wider area so much (I do love my wand, but it wouldn't be my go to toy for solo play) - the Womanizer doesn't vibrate, so it's really not comparable. But honestly, I can't imagine any woman not loving it. You get an amazing orgasm without the overstimulation and sensitivity, I can reach climax from a completely cold start, in way under a minute! This is definitely something I'd say make a purchase knowing you have the safety net of the returns policy, but id be amazed if it gets sent back. If a sex toy could turn over and give you a hug after making you climax, it would be the womanizer, it's like being touched by angels!

Wow. Thank you very much for that. I'm certainly going to let her see this as well as your (and the other) wonderful reviews. I think this might certainly be a go-er. :)

FoxxyFB wrote:

I am indeed, I was the guinea pig lol. The price upsets me, because I want everyone to have one and I know that how it looks puts peopls off

I did notice that on the official website they have other colours, but couldn't find them on here.

I'm sure in a years time they'll probably sell them or an equivilent for half the price. I'm sure if they were around £50 a lot more people would buy it. I must admit, it's the most expensive toy I've ever bought, think my most expensive before was the bodywand.

Anyway, hopefully it's worth the money :)

This sounds intresting looks like you got afew people looking into buying one now ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lh should give you some points as commission

Haha! They sent me my Womanizer, so I'm more than happy 😃

FrozenAngel wrote:

They have it in blue which is far better looking IMO than the pink one. I should hopefully get mine in a few weeks and see what it's like. x

I just googled it; yeah, the blue one is actually quite pretty to look at. I wish Lovehoney sold these as well...

Roll up, roll up, get your Womanizer here! Another very positive review :-)