Sex Toy Tester Wishlist Housekeeping

naughty mum wrote:

I do try to keep it tidy..but in the interest of ease of use...can you get your techy ppl.to look at the tick box function on the lists pls?
If I say tick a whole load of items... It still will not deleted them en masse...it only deletes 1st one...not handy when you are trying to bulk select to delete off the list.... Otherwise it takes bloody ages!!!
That might be one reasons why some ppls lists are very long....it is almost too much of a pain to delete them...in a big lump

+1 +more!

I actually just came here to post almost the exact same thing :)

In terms of 'tester' wishlists it would be a big help to be able to select mulitple items in the list and then 'Remove' all the selected items in one go, (eg. when the tester list is completely changed).

As an extension to this being able to select one (or more) items and have an option for "Copy to wishlist..." and / or "Move to wishlist..." which would then allow you to select a destination wishlist would also be great. There are quite a few times when I've seen something on the tester list, and then when it is no longer available I want to add it to one of my own wishlists. At the moment the only way I know to do this is to go to my 'sex toy testers' list, click the item to go to the item page, from the item page then add the item to my 'other' wishlist, then go back to my 'sex toy testers' list and remove it.

It would be so much nicer to be able to just multiple select the ones I wanted to move to another list, do the move, and then multiple select and remove anything else... - please ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks for the tip :)

As a newbie and would love to be sent items to test i thought we couldnt add anything other than whats already on the sex tester list, is this right as i think what Jess has wrote makes perfect sense, it gives an idea of the particular tastes that individuals have, just my opinion ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My list is back down to just two items now (neither of which are on the tester list). A girl can dream though!

Thank you for this post, though. It's always nice to have a friendly reminder and it seems like this'll boost a lot of people's chances of ebing chosen. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

**Bump**ย 

Thought this may be a good read for new members asking about the famous Tester Listย 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

**Bump**

Thought this may be a good read for new members asking about the famous Tester List

Yep and read it properly.....

I had another list going for things me and mrs TD had like the look of and maybe buy at a later date and for some reason kept putting things into Tester List.

Must get my eyes tested ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Thank you, very helpful

I'm new to trying to be a tester and I have no idea where to find this "list" of new items, can someone please help lol

Makenna wrote:

I'm new to trying to be a tester and I have no idea where to find this "list" of new items, can someone please help lol

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ Read the rules and welcome to the forum

Makenna wrote:

Heya & welcome.

All you need to know can be located here.

Looking forward to receiving some reviews from you. 

Just a quick question.

I've been keeping my list up to date but I only have 2 published reviews. Should I bother putting myself forward as a tester yet or wait until I have a few more reviews under my name?

GoldenPhoenix wrote:

Just a quick question.

I've been keeping my list up to date but I only have 2 published reviews. Should I bother putting myself forward as a tester yet or wait until I have a few more reviews under my name?

There is no harm in keeping your list up to date. However we would look for more reviews to get an idea of writing style before we considered sending anything for testing. 

Makes sense to me. I'll keep updating and keep reviewing.

Awesome bit of information. Glad to be part of this huge community. It's really interesting reading people's views on different subjects. I keep my list bang up to date but is it worth keeping a couple of items that were on a week or two before just to show what you're interested in? Obviously as long as they don't go into the discounted/ discontinued area then they'll have to come off obviously

TandG wrote:

Awesome bit of information. Glad to be part of this huge community. It's really interesting reading people's views on different subjects. I keep my list bang up to date but is it worth keeping a couple of items that were on a week or two before just to show what you're interested in? Obviously as long as they don't go into the discounted/ discontinued area then they'll have to come off obviously

We have said in the past you can keep stuff on there that is not the Tester List. But recently I have had to start making it black & white, as I come across so many lists with over 10 products in it. That makes my life harder so there for I just don't send to those people.

So your choice but if it gets messy & too much listed then I will overlook the list. 

Perfect, I'll ensure mine is kept up to date and relevant. I read somewhere something about the days that new products are released for consideration of being tested. Do you know those days or did I just imagine that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tester list is normally updated Monday/Wednesday/Friday although that can be subject to change in which case Leanne will let us know.

Keep an eye open for secret tester threads too which can crop up at anytime.

Good luck x

Thank you lovingnew toys. I'll do the daily check in as I would hate to miss a great opportunity X

Thanks.

It is my highlight of the day also haha