Sex Toy Tester Wishlist Housekeeping

Had to do a spring clean of my list because of this. Some nice items on there at the moment

I am all up to date ;-))) x

Thanks, Boogaloo, MissBrownEyes92 and mrs.hiskett ;-) My spoken English is much worse, though, it is virtually impossible to learn to speak with a "proper" accent. Over the years, I have developed one that is rather peculiar - you would not be able to tell my actual nationality but it would be very obvious I am not British, lol. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

*Waves at PurpleHeart*

Hey peeps!

Just to clarify, in an ideal world you should really only have products from the Sex Toy Tester list in your Sex Toy Tester wishlist, but it's not going to affect your chances of being picked if there are a couple of rogue products in there which you're feeling hopeful for. This doesn't mean you should fill your Sex Toy Tester wishlist with anything you like though. Please use your personal wishlists for that :) 

We will occasionally check your other public wishlists to get an idea for the types of products you like, but this is rare and we usually only do this when we're really struggling to find someone for a certain product. In those instances we would always email you before we send the item, to make sure you're interested. We would never send you anything from a wishlist other than your Sex Toy Tester wishlist without your consent. 

And as I said before, this is more of a 'handy tip' and a bit of guidance really. There are no rules for this per say, I just don't want anyone missing out on freebies for the sake of a messy wishlist! :) 

Thank you for informing us all jess it is very helpful.

Only messy list is my personal one lol ill get round to organising it one day into seperate files. my testers get more better treatment lol

Housekeeping done. I will get my wife to chastise me later.

My wishlist looks a bit bare. Am I doing ok to eventually get picked?

firmergoblin12 wrote:

My wishlist looks a bit bare. Am I doing ok to eventually get picked?

You're doing everything right, you probably just need to do a few more reviews. Have you checked out the 'How to write great sex toy reviews for Lovehoney' guide? The bullet points at the end of the article are particularly useful! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/17/how-to-write-a-great-product-review/

It'd be great to be able to remove multiple items at a time from your list for times like this :-)

Currently doing mine in stages.

Lady Ness wrote:

It'd be great to be able to remove multiple items at a time from your list for times like this :-)

Is it possible to delete a wish list, and then create a new sex toy testers list - seems like a much more time savvy way of doing it!

Sum Sub wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

Is it possible to delete a wish list, and then create a new sex toy testers list - seems like a much more time savvy way of doing it!
Not really as I like knowing what I'm removing, and sometimes find it handy to see what's been discontinued. I just get annoyed with the load time and having to scroll back down to where I was on a list to remove / consider. Plus not helpful with other wishlists, also I've seen products come back in stock after time even when they've been discontinued and only found out by checking my wishlist.

Always like to keep my list clean and tidy with only what's available and what I want from the tester list.

Sometimes it gets untidy when items go from the tester list quite quickly and I don't notice, but as soon as I do then I will remove them and add any new items I want

I try to keep mine just things that are currenlty onthe list otherwise i get my hopes up when i see my list only to find that item was sent out weeks ago!

200-300 items?! I don't even have that many (like, a tenth of that) on my regular wish list LOL

Mines now nice and clean with just one item. Sorrryyyyyy Jess! Xx

Thanks for clarifying Jess, I think I have a couple of bits on mine that I've yet to add to my personal wishlists but generally mine is pretty tidy :) Cheers for the info!

PurpleHeart wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

*Waves* Crazy foreighner with a tidy list too. :D I do sometimes spend ages trying to think whether I'm not writing something that sounds too stupid in english! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Foreigner here too! *waves as well* I think you shouldn't worry about your English, as the reviews are checked before going online. My wishlist is updated everyday, empty at the moment as I am on holiday abroad. I never leave anything on this wishlist that is not on the testers list. I used to have only one personal wishlist but as I kept adding stuff on it, it was becoming hard to manage so I divided it into several lists. Now I have one for sex toys, one for essentials and one for lingerie and clothing. Much easier to keep tidy!

I do try to keep it tidy..but in the interest of ease of use...can you get your techy ppl.to look at the tick box function on the lists pls?
If I say tick a whole load of items... It still will not deleted them en masse...it only deletes 1st one...not handy when you are trying to bulk select to delete off the list.... Otherwise it takes bloody ages!!!
That might be one reasons why some ppls lists are very long....it is almost too much of a pain to delete them...in a big lump

This has cleared alot up :)