Sex with anyone In the world

With a few minutes to think about it I would have to say a secretary I used to work with many years ago . She was so nice and one of the only women I could not look in the eyes . She asked me one day why I do not . I said " you may find this weird , but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I do not feel worthy to look into your beautiful eyes " . I was single and she was married to a great guy . She was also smart and regal . I like to think she remembered that over the years . I do think she appreciated my body at the time , I had been body building about 6 years at that point . So in “our” sexual encounter , lets be that age .

1 Like

My number one choice would be Sandra Bullock from demolition man as she is the only one on my ‘cheat on with’ list, the only other I could think of would be early '80s Linda Lusardi, my first celebrity crush

1 Like

Salma Hayek
Monica Bellucci
Jayne Mansfield

Lots more, but they are my top 3!

I simply couldn’t choose as have a list!! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Now, am I the only person here who might be a little crazy enough to say myself? I’m really curious to see how it feels to be on the receiving end of me topping so I know what I’m doing for others all the time and know what to work on to improve :joy:

The lovely woman I’m dating now, i get the whole celebrity thing but it’s more of a fascination because there’s no chance, but I’m happy with what I’ve got!

2 Likes

Oooh, a younger Liz Hurley for Mr Belle and a younger Brad Pitt for Mrs Belle

1 Like

Kelly Brook - and she looks as good now as she ever has and has amazing curves as I like to see on a woman

3 Likes

This is such an underrated answer! I may need to change my answer to this.

Ditto! :yum: