Sexiest things to with butt toys!

I'm looking for the hottest and most daring things to do with butt toys for males, I'm talking butt plugs, prostate massagers, anal beads, dildos and anything else that is fun! What can I do to spice things up?

I’m in the market for a squirting dildo. I’m liking the idea of sucking it and squirting it in my mouth (before any anal activity, obviously ;) ) Liking the idea of a dildo with retractable foreskin as well.

I’d recommend a dildo with a suction cup base. There’s nothing better than sticking against a flat surface (vertically or horizontally) and riding it as fast as you can

Gazzoid wrote:

I’m in the market for a squirting dildo. I’m liking the idea of sucking it and squirting it in my mouth (before any anal activity, obviously ;) ) Liking the idea of a dildo with retractable foreskin as well.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657

If you have a willing partner then pegging with a strap on is a good way to go if you want to shift things up.

We use a vibrating strapless strap on now so my wife gets the benefit too.

The idea of butt plugs and prostate massagers really gets me going but mrs bear really is dead against anything anal! I have been thinking of getting something for myself but I’m afraid of what she might think. I have decided to order the Lovehoney Rump Workout Training Set as a starter for me as have never inserted anything bigger than a finger before. I really can’t wait to try it out and see how it feels when I cum. Hopefully I will get to have sex at some stage when we are both plugged.

Sneaky-Squid-666 wrote:

Nothing gets my motor running more than wearing my wifes underwear and using the biggest plug i can fit comfortably and going out shopping. It is even more fun if your able to use a remote controll vibrating butt plug, and give the remote to your OH especially when in public (i find it best to take some lube with you if your out for longer periods of time.)

I can definitely see how wearing panties would get you going, wearing my ex panties always got me going when I would wear vibrating toys on myself.

I'm now going to start experimenting with anal toys and I will miss not having panties, I still have some of her panties but that sexy connection has now gone.

I certainly need a girfriend as soon as lol

Public pegging from the Mrs! Very hot and mixes the dynamic up from the normal risque type public naughtiness.

Wearing a butt plug in public is a real turn on. Try it and see!

if you haven't got a missus to peg you a fucking machine to attach your favourite dildo to is worth every penny. I bought one last year on a whim (what with brexit, trump and Boris I thought "fuck it you only live once") and it's genuinely the best thing I've ever bought, even better than my Playstation 4

gordo73 wrote:

if you haven't got a missus to peg you a fucking machine to attach your favourite dildo to is worth every penny. I bought one last year on a whim (what with brexit, trump and Boris I thought "fuck it you only live once") and it's genuinely the best thing I've ever bought, even better than my Playstation 4

Good on you Gordo73. I've thought about buying one too a few times now but not sure which one given I do t want to spend a small fortune and the less expensive ones seem to have a relatively short stroke. What was the main points you were looking for before you decided one the one that you did?

I've only ever had a finger, and a very small plug... so am watching this thread closely!

I am no expert , but I do have a number of anal toys . I also think a squirting dildo would be extremely hot . Especially if using a fake cum and videoing as I pull it out and seeing the cum come out of my tanned , hairless ass . I have dildos up to 8" and very thick , but the smaller butt plugs that stay in with a low rumbly vibration are my go to . Spouse has zero sex drive , so I am on my own . She was the one who I found out had an interest in my ass when after an evening of partying and had had sex and were 69ing and she surprised me with a finger up my back door . For a few years we had some fun with strap ons and a number of different size and shaped dildos .

Love Stud Too wrote:

Wearing a butt plug in public is a real turn on. Try it and see!

I second this! It sends me crazy knowing I'm secretly having pleasure while out and about, my husband actually got me to try this the first time and since then I've done it more times than I should 🤭

If my wife was still active , I would buy one of these in a heart beat . We used strapons and hand operated dildos . This looks like it might be super fun , once the angle is set to her . Strapons were too much hassle for us . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044#customer_reviews