Unsure of butt plug

Hello all, I am after a bit of help in choosing a butt plug.

I feel like I am missing out on this prostate massage thing, I feel a bit embarrassed to asked to wife to use a toy on me and I think she would be equally embarrassed.

I have previously purchased a small butt plug (cannot remember the name, it was small and purple lol). Whilst it felt ok it didn't really do anything for me so I am thinking about buying something a little longer and wider with the idea being that it would massage my prostate during sex.

I don't really want anything penis shaped but it needs to have a flared based and have enough length to do whatever it does to my prostate.

I have spent hours looking at all the various bum toys but cannot make up my mind.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Bored,

Although standard butt plugs can be extremely pleasurable for both sexes, if you're specifically looking for prostate stimulation, you're better off looking at Prostate Massagers as they are designed especially for this purpose.

I'm sure there will be plenty of advice coming your way from members who've had experiences with particular toys, but in the mean time you might like to visit our Buyers Guides for more help.

Check out How to Use a Prostate Massager and our Guide to Aneros Prostate Massagers for more information which might help you make a decision :)

Hey
But plugs dont do much for me either i find length and girth works best for me and the climax you will get are freaking awsome.
Mg uses toys on me i thought she would think i was weird or something before i asked her but when i did she said hmmm yeah id like to do that it sounds fun.
So i was shocked when she said that and now she loves going to pound town on me.
So dont be embarrassed bout asking your lady she might secretly like that aswell.
As for toys try a pump massage plug witj vibrator built in that way you can choise how big you want it and it will stimulate your prostate during sex if your OH says no to giving you it.
It us a awsome feeling when shes going down on you and thrusting your prostate
Good luck and dont be embarrassed if you dont ask you dont get
Hope this helps

Thinking about it I'm probably after a prostate plug type toy and not an out and out butt plug.

We had a weekend away booked this weekend but had to cancel :-(

Never mind will wine and dine her on Friday and wee where that takes us

*Bump*

Anyone else have any advice on prostate massagers for Bored?

I would begin with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 as it's inexpensive and not too in your face like some toys can look.

It's a very simple, not too big but has enough length and the right shape to reach your P spot. The shape of the base is good for not being obstructive during sex and I would recommend she goes on top as the added weight will help it do it's work.

If your penis feels harder than normal and you get a butterfly feeling in your gut then it's exactly where it needs to be!

Hope that helps.

Hey bored,
I would probably advise you to get a naughty boy toy, that was one of the ones I started with. It's quite small so won't hurt, but is curved to massage the prostrate, and the vibration feels amazing. There are different shapes to choose from, but the original feels great.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762

I'd go for any aneros that takes your fancy. The DeVice is perfect for me, right shape, right length but I suppose everyone's different. Rocks off toys are enormous and I don't think they're suited for use during sex.

The lube applicator is well worth getting I think. A real handy way to get lube where it's needed. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4229