sexpo uk

is Lovehoney having a stand here? thinking of going any one else going to the show ???

looks like a fun day out xx

We had considered it as looks like it could be fun but at £60 for 2 tickets and a £30 car park charge it's pretty steep when you add on fuel and food for a one day event.

£30 to park? What planet are they on?![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

its at the Olympia exhibition centre to Olympia station is just at the door step of the centre. Also being a weekend there'll be street parkign in the surrounding area which will normally be free after 1pm and free on Sunday

pted wrote:

is Lovehoney having a stand here? thinking of going any one else going to the show ???

looks like a fun day out xx

Hey pted

We're not going to be at Sexpo this year I'm afriad. A few staff will be milling about, but we don't have a stall - sorry!

Have fun though! 

Yep don't think ill be going its too expensive + saving for wedding

That's a shame jess xx ..i know its a little. Pricey but a fun day out went a few years back when it was erotica. I guess it same sort of show ..shame love honey not there would have been nice to say hi xx may still go nice to see some toys before u buy them as looking for a app run toy so can have some fun while wife and I at work apart makes meeting after work fun a little more spice then just a naughty text xxxx lol

Awww - I remember the excitement of meeting the Professor at Erotica!