Erotica 2009

Sorry to bother you again peeps, just wondering if you guys will be at Erotica 2009 at Olympia later this year? Very tempted to take the boy and your presence might just swing it ;)

Ignore me, just seen you listed on the site :D See you there!

I missed last year, ex was (to be blunt) being a nobber - but this year me and the boy WILL be there :D

Likewise :D

so, any other 'LH-ers' (members) going along?

I wish.. i would love to go but sadly i cant afford it.. cant afford much atm - but maybe next year! :D

ive never been to Erotica but have always wanted to go, but is it worth taking the fiance or arrange a day trip wuth my gal pals??

I'd say whatever yoiu feel happy with, but I'd atke my fella everytime. Fun times :D

hmm id love to but it would get expensive as id have to have an overnight in london to make it possible.

lol i dont ind going alone to things like this,. if i were going you could have always found me

Anyone else DEMANDING a LoveHoney tour?

i'm gutted cos this came to manchester a few years ago and i thought it was brill....but sadly they have never returned....hope you all have a spanking day xx

I'd absolutely love to go but it's a bit of a trail down to London for me. One year though!

imeldaimelda wrote:

I'd absolutely love to go but it's a bit of a trail down to London for me. One year though!

I will adorn your arm Imelda if you want to go !!

TB

Nexas wrote:

Well, I might go if I'm meeting some of you guys!

Ohhh go on ;)

when & where is it? my girlfiend & I love looking at & buying new toys & stuff from Love Honey.

It would be like being in a candy shop. ;-)

Thanks TB, I might just take you up on that one day

Wish you guys would come over to Greek erotica next year. You would give a whole new meaning here

hmm id really love to come to the ertotica show in london but it is just too expensive, id have to gt the train which is about £60, then id need a hotel forhe night, entry and spending money.

Aww...after missing out last year (due to not knowing about it) was sort of hoping we could visit this year.

BUT....we can't. It's the weekend of my son's 18th Birthday.

Boo hoo.....

WandA wrote:

Anyone else DEMANDINGExternal Media a LoveHoney tour?External Media

I'd love it. My bank account wouldnt, but I would External Media