Sexual Goals

Yeah :partying_face: @PKH I’m made up for you that you managed to get your goals. It’s been brilliant hearing about the trials to success.

1 Like

@Saffron18 If you’re looking to try a new butt plug, check out this one!! It’s sooo good :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes @PKH I saw your recommendation and went to take a look. It looks great :+1: I particularly like the shape of the handle, I imagine it’s easy to remove.

Have you tried piv while using it? I’m after something that doesn’t get in the way :thinking:

1 Like

Fairly easily​:yum:

1 Like

Yeah easy to insert and to remove :ok_hand: piv was good - the handle seems so big in the picture, but it didn’t get in the way at all :+1:

2 Likes

@pkh I really, really want to get that one day but it’s so expensive!

Speaking of which, I’ve been getting more and more comfortable doing prostate stuff and have my toys set up in our bathroom closet and am less ashamed of having them. For a while I sort of kept them hidden away because I was worried my wife would think they were gross, but she’s actually been very supportive.

In fact, I think it’s only fair that I try and get more open and comfortable about it as I have gone and set up some vibes for my wife in the same closet and have started to encourage her to try and get off with them during her showers as a way of managing stress :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So, I think that’s a win as far as getting more comfortable and open about it. She has also repeatedly said that if I want to do more stuff with her, she’s down for it, which is nice. Unfortunately, I’ve been struggling to get off on my own. Maybe it’s because I’m standing in the shower and not lying down and/or feeling rushed, but I haven’t been able to get a p-spot orgasm since I started, but I think I’m just happy with trying to regularly explore that part of my body and getting to know it better.

As far as film, we have done a couple little things and they’re so hot. I love watching us :heart_eyes: :hot_face:. They’re very short, very candid cellphone things, but someday I’d like to do something a bit more directed and with better lighting :star_struck:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Filming is so fun!

1 Like

Congrats to all working on their goals and thanks for sharing!

I’d like to do a little more intentional prostate play. I enjoy it but I don’t think I’ve ever had a p-spot orgasm, just enjoyed the sensations.

I’d like to ensure OH and I have at least one extended, long-play time together every month. We do pretty good with regular daily sex and even some quickies on the weekend given our small kids, but it’s pretty easy to let more than 4 or 5 weeks pass before we ship the kids off to grandparents for a longer afternoon or the like. With that play, I intend to do work on my dom roles in our play and get more comfortable taking the lead there. I have a fantasy of drawing out an intentional simulation of a gang bang with toys, not just using them but narrating who’s doing what. I’d like to take the time to cum quickly and recover for a second round in the same session instead of just trying to hold as long as possible.

I guess that’s a couple decent goals!

4 Likes

This is true :sweat_smile::see_no_evil: but worth it! If you’re already doing more prostate stuff, they have a medium and large of the same one. I didn’t see it on the US or UK sites, but they have a “p-spot” one too that’s a little bigger and longer (3.5 inch circumference, 3.5 inches insertable). It’s on the Canadian site:

https://www.lovehoney.ca/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/njoy-pure-fun-stainless-steel-p-spot-butt-plug/a12602g12602.html

3 Likes

@PKH They discontinued it sadly on the US and UK sites :sob:

1 Like

That’s a bummer :confused::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If it’s allowed at some point, taking a real dick inside me. And giving a blowjob

1 Like

New goal - enjoying nipple play more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Years ago, I could almost climax from nipple play alone (mostly rubbing and lightly pinching/twisting). I’d feel a sensation running from my boobs down toward my clit (I don’t really understand it and can’t really explain it). But then I didn’t really touch my nipples for a few years (neither did my husband) :confused:

This past summer, I started touching them again during solo play, but it wasn’t doing anything for me, so I thought they were just going to be little numb buttons for decoration only :unamused: I bought nipple suckers a couple months ago to work on my nipple sensitivity, but I’ve only used them a few times (I either forget to use them, or I don’t feel like having to clean lube off myself afterwards). They do make my nipples a bit bigger and a little more sensitive to touch. I did a little temperature play, but it seems I don’t like my nipples being cold :joy: But I don’t have a problem with them staying firm. The past month, my husband has been licking and sucking on them, which he hadn’t done in quite a while, and I’m noticing I’m feeling some of the sensations going from my nipples deeper into my boobs that I used to feel, but then it starts to really tickle, and I keep spoiling the mood by laughing and have to pushing him off. I also tried using my womanizer on my nipples, and it was a bit of a weird sensation (also a little ticklish).

I’ve been reading through the nipple play threads (there are a ton of them), so I think I’ve got a bunch of ideas of things to try: remembering to tweak my nipples a bit whenever I’m having some solo play (maybe with a little of my LH Bliss balm) :ok_hand: also using the womanizer on them some more and maybe using my bullet to see if the vibrations do anything for me, remembering to put the suckers on early enough to wear them for a while before my husband gets to them :laughing: I’m just not sure what to do about the ticklishness when he’s licking them… I’m just trying so hard to endure the ticklish feeling, but not sure how to get used to it :thinking:

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but I’ve got a great update!

I had bought my wife some new lingerie from LH (she LOVES getting new lingerie) and we were excited to try on this one:

She was particularly amused by the pearls :laughing:

Anyway, we had a WILD night, which I attribute to the lingerie being SO sexy and different from the other pieces she has, that I had the courage to ask if I could incorporate one of my p-spot toys.

She encouraged me to do so so I grabbed one of the p-spot vibes, lubed it up, and inserted it in while I laid on my back. She had asked if she should do anything but I wasn’t quite that brave yet to let her take the reins, so she got on top and rode me while it buzzed away. I still haven’t been able to get a p-sport orgasm since the one time nearly a year ago, but it did feel pretty nice and I got the sense that my wife thought it was kind of hot too.

And now that we’ve broken the seal on using these things, I’m excited to see how we might progress from there. I still want to try a little game where we each have a remote toy and hand each other the remote controls, and of course pegging is something I want to try that she has said she would be willing to give a go as well. I guess that would really be giving her the reins :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Experience sex with a man and try all the things that I want to in that experience

2 Likes

I am an Open book! Id love to try anything once… how else would you know if you liked it! MMF, MFF threesomes, Foursomes, Another couple, I liked to try cock, more than eager to try! issue would be the Oh seems a little more Vanilla… I mean still super kinky though ha.

Has any couples or people met up from this forum after talking and answering etc? ha would be cool to find out if so

2 Likes

Unlikely, as the forum rules forbid sharing personal contact info, and the Welcome thread stresses that:

the Lovehoney Forum is not a site for dating, arranging hook-ups, exchanging flirty messages, or posting graphic images.

2 Likes

@ScorpioDaddy Yay! Glad she wanted to be included in your anal play :grin: If she asked if she should do anything, maybe that means she’ll be willing to do a little more next time if you ask her :+1:

2 Likes

@PKH Oh yeah, I believe she’s definitely game to do a little more next time. We are very open and communicative about our wants, desires, comfort levels, etc. and we’ve been building up to this for a long while now. She’s always been supportive, it just took my being brave enough to finally ask that we try it :slight_smile:

That said, I do strongly think that her wearing that particular piece of lingerie helped to set the mood. Almost like putting on a costume and assuming a different persona which allowed us to venture into that territory instead of our usual sexy fun.

3 Likes

I can defo agree with @PleasureDrone the healthier, the better. I love sucking but my hubby tastes awful so won’t let him come in my mouth. However, a previous partner that had s different diet, I could swallow.
And keep practicing. The further you let him deep throat, the less likely you’ll taste it. More practice you’ll get used to it. :+1: Happy blowing xx

1 Like