Sexual Superpowers!

Has anyone ever come across a sexual super power from their partner(s) or do they themselves have one? Or are you not quite super, just really good at something sexy?

Share away and massage your own ego or show off that you get amazing sex.

I'm not sure I have a super power but I getting quite good at G-spot play on my sexy AdnaW! I'm also very good at cumming from head... even if that's not exactly to do with my skills...

WandA has an incredible knack for knowing *exactly* what I'm thinking/wanting. He knows exactly when something is too hard, too soft, when he needs to alter position, when I want to try something different...I don't even have to say anything and he can pick up the subtle signals I don't even realise I'm giving!

He's also getting expert at gspot play!

I'm apparently good at head. I tend to just pay attention to what mood WandA is in and adjust my technique accordingly so I guess that has something to do with it. I can make him come in under 5 minutes if I want to so must be doing something right

Ax

I can make myself cum hands-free just by squeezing my PC muscles and can cum as many times as I like without feeling tired/desensitised etc! Quite proud of that

DD has many, many talents (including intuitively knowing exactly how to please me) but his oral skills really are superhuman...I'm not sure presicely what he does as I'm usually lost in almost unbareable pleasure! The one time I really tried to concentrate and work it out he seemed to be sucking, licking and circling my clit all at the same time!

xxKPxx

My OH says I give amazing blow jobs. He is amazing at oral too so very well matched.

I have realised lately that I can make my OH cum whenever I like using my PC muscles, even if he tries really hard not to cum.

sexy little minx wrote:

My OH says I give amazing blow jobs. He is amazing at oral too so very well matched.

I have realised lately that I can make my OH cum whenever I like using my PC muscles, even if he tries really hard not to cum.

^^^ I was just about to post the same post! External Media

Ilovemyman wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

ILMM. We have the power! Woohoo!

sexy little minx wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

ILMM. We have the power! Woohoo!

Hhahahaha whoop whoop! x

Apparently during sex I subconciously use my muscles to grip my partners manhood, which feels amazing. Plus he's not the first to say it. According to my ex it's like a thousand elastic bands tightening around you in just the right way. *waves the super flag* go team me! Xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

Apparently during sex I subconciously use my muscles to grip my partners manhood, which feels amazing. Plus he's not the first to say it. According to my ex it's like a thousand elastic bands tightening around you in just the right way. *waves the super flag* go team me! Xxx

As good as a squeeze is (it really is good), squeeze too hard and it bloody hurts!

Great when just on the edge...

KittyPurry wrote:

I can make myself cum hands-free just by squeezing my PC muscles and can cum as many times as I like without feeling tired/desensitised etc! Quite proud of that External Media

xxKPxx

That is a super impressive power - I'm terribly envious! Plus, a super-discrete method of having fun in public?

If i squeeze to hard i push him out!

I've been told i give mind blowing oral sex, he always ends up shaking after i've had my wicked way with him! Last time he couldn't stand up because he had too much of the old wobbly legs!

x

mimiaow wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

I can make myself cum hands-free just by squeezing my PC muscles and can cum as many times as I like without feeling tired/desensitised etc! Quite proud of that External Media

xxKPxx

That is a super impressive power - I'm terribly envious! Plus, a super-discrete method of having fun in public?

Oh yes!!! It's fun to do in random places and usually very discrete! Having said that I did it by accident in a lecture once, I was just rhythmically squeezing away then *bam* I was orgasming. I jumped pretty hard and the girl next to me went "are you ok, you've gone very red" LOL!!!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Oh yes!!! It's fun to do in random places and usually very discrete! Having said that I did it by accident in a lecture once, I was just rhythmically squeezing away then *bam* I was orgasming. I jumped pretty hard and the girl next to me went "are you ok, you've gone very red" LOL!!!

xxKPxx

Hehe! Hope you're not a screamer KP!

Who said education wasn't sexy ey?

WandA wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

As good as a squeeze is (it really is good), squeeze too hard and it bloody hurts!

Great when just on the edge...

My muscles are far too strong :(

Ax

Nexas wrote:

I can get girls from "I've never had an orgasm" to having one within a few minutes of starting oral...has happened several times now so...I think I must be doing something right!

Either that or you have an even greater super power in turning normal ladies into potential Oscar winning thespians!External Media

I'm just playing Nexas! Being one of the OA regulars you are obviously awesome at all things sexy! We are just the amazing considerate lover type who can always take a joke too. That enough redemption!?

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO! Just about :-p

I dunno, you can fake the moans, but you can't fake the muscle contractions surely? LOL

Phew....

I hope not Nexas or thats both of us taking the credit for a couple of BAFTAs!

WandA wrote:

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO! Just about :-p

I dunno, you can fake the moans, but you can't fake the muscle contractions surely? LOL

Phew....

I hope not Nexas or thats both of us taking the credit for a couple of BAFTAs!

I meant Oscars.

Sounds like a pretty fabulous super power Nexas ;-) xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm incredibally jealous of a lot of poeple on here. Maybe I should stop looking at this thread.

We ALL have super powers :P anyone who *wants* to make their partner feel good will be talented!

Ax

*Slowlt puts her hand up and waves at Nexas* xxx