sexually fustrated

Hey

I am a gemini with two sides, there is quiet and good girl and now the other wicked side has surfaced [but in a nice sexual way] and have finally worked out that I am sexually fustrated. I am now single and my other wicked side is out and I am beginning to enjoy myself at last. Being single I need to find toys that suit me and give me pleasure and I am slowly getting there. Thanks to all the forum members for their reviews which are imperative for other members and the vast amount of sex tips. We single gals and guys rely on this information when purchasing new toys. So if like me you have ventured into the fun world of sex toys have a great time and let me know if you find a special toy. Have loads of fun

:) good to know your having a good time and are enjoying your self. LH have amazing toys, and I agree about the reviews, they have certainly made me decide on what I want to try and what I dont :)

SF

thanks SF LH do have some amazing toys I have been looking at some which are now on sale so will have to and buy.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi skipjack welcome fellow Gemini with her 2 sides😉
When I ventured onto the single scene....I didn't have a single toy...and then tried here for advice and purchase items without embarrassment.
I would recommend getting a basic bullet and dildo to start off...check out the offered regularly, and make the most of your first purchases,,, and Google for money off vouchers.
Things that give you a freebie, are surprisingly good value...and pack a punch.

I will also recommend saucing up the naughty wardrobe, as being newly single....you might have found it is full of practical, not sensual items😉
Nothing like a new sauce outfit to get you feeling sexy

Gl.

With that attitude I a sure you won' t be single long.

Thanks GI for your tips and advice most welcome, i ordered 2 bullets which arrived today. You were spot on with the naughty wardrobe I have nothing but everywear lingerie. I have found a few outfits now and will wait for some offers. I love your black lace top, I like the red outfits and it will be very nice to feel sexy for once, boost of confidence. I am enjoying some me time now and with some naughty wardrobe bits I would have achieved quite a lot. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I agree Badcc67![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) she should not be single for long

Well you come to the right place to take your wicked side to new heights, enjoy. xx

Welcome and glad you're enjoying yourself :D

Naughty mum is bang on the money - a bullet and a basic dildo are like sex toy staples, so they're a great place to start. If you sign up for Deal of the Day e-mails, you will probably get a lot of ideas - I like the DotD not just because of the discounts, but because it makes me consider sex toys that I might never even have heard about otherwise.

My other piece of advice would be, don't be afraid to try something new or something that you're maybe on the fence about. A while back, I decided in a small fit of bravery to buy a little beginner's butt plug and see what it felt like. Now I have an extensive collection of anal toys and I can't get enough! You never know whether that little item you're unsure about is going to open up a whole new world to you. And, if it doesn't and you absolutely hate it, Lovehoney has an excellent returns policy.

And of course, I have to add my bog-standard reminder - if you're playing with others, remember to play safe! Lovehoney does excellent deals on condoms as well as everything else ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

thanks 69'er I defo am soaring to new heights![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

thanks 69'er I defo am soaring to new heights![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Thanks cutiecurious for your tips and advice. You are so right in what you say cos with my delivery today of 2 bullets I did order a beginners butt plug. For some reason I kept going back to look at the plugs and read the reviews, plucked up the courage and added item to basket even though I was not too sure. You are spot on in advice thank goodness I did order it as most of the reviews stated start slowly and lots of them are now really having fun now as it sounds you are too. I will sign up to dotd as well. Thanks and hope you find some new ones to add to your collection, Can I ask how you store yours. I have a locable bag on here but I was also thinking of make up bags and stuff. How long does it take before you can go on to try other anal pleasures?![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I think I will need to buy a bag just to hold batteries lol.

It took me a while to work my way up from beginner butt plugs to medium butt plugs - I don't think I'll go any further than that in size as larger plugs just don't appeal to me. I do have an anal balloon pump now as well as a vibrating plug and a thrusting plug - I still haven't managed to use the thrusting plug, but I'm determined to keep going at it! Now that I have the anal balloon pump, I realise I could probably have used it right from the beginning. If you're eager to work your way up to bigger sizes, a pump would be a good investment. Plus, as a toy on its own, it feels pretty pleasurable.

I store all my toys in separate bags now - I have some of the satin bags that I bought here on Lovehoney, and some that I made on my own (honestly, even if you have no sewing experience whatsoever, a little pouch bag is the easiest thing in the world to make). I've attached a label to each bag saying which toy it contains - I have around 30 toys, so labels help make it easy to locate a particular one when I'm in the mood for one of my favourites.

I returned one of my first plugs recently because it warped. After speaking to Lovehoney, they advised it probably warped because I was storing all of my plugs in one bag - so now, every toy gets its own! I keep all of the bags lined up in a large cardboard box, along with my toy cleaners, batteries, renewer powder and my lubes. I want to buy a nice fancy storage box though.

Thanks for the above info regarding toy storage, CutieCurious. We've had a few toys warp before and have always wondered why! We may need to invest in a storage box specific for toys, with their own sections, as they're all in one box atm.

Thanks cutiecurious single bags are the way to go. I will take things slow at first and hopefully I will buy a pump, loads of reviews say that it is a very pleasurable eperience. Wow you have 30 toys good on you but then i supose as fast as you get one a newer and better version comes out after purchasing. I think I will use one of my sports bag or zipped shopping bags to store my toys so they are in one place. Must be nice to have a choice of goodies depending on your mood lol![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)