A pervert ? or just fed up of just wanking

Decided that after years of lone wanking and using my imagination, I would make some purchaces. A cock restraint, wand and crop as I like the idea of being controlled. A pussy as I want to fuck. Womens underwear as it feels so good and I don't have a partener wearing it so I will.wear it to feel it next to my skin. Not sure if I am just a pervert or lonely. Would love to try bi but only ever had a taste, want to try everything at least once and need to find a friendly cock (not being a looker does not help the confidence to try)..
I still don't believe I am writing this down where people can read it, but after many years alone, why not. Please be kind.

Hi BigLobe, you don't need to be either.
Loads of men and women on here LOVE toys whether they are single or not and they are not necessarily lonely and doesn't make them a pervert.

There is nothing odd about what youve said so if you want to try these things, go for it and have fun!!

Hello

Don't fear there is no judgment at Lovehoney you're in the right place

I personally don't think you are a pervert, not at all. Well done for being brave enough to step up and speak about it, it is not good to bottle things up.

I am single too and it is NO different to me purchasing dildo's and vibraters to satisfy myself.

I suggest taking a look at fetlife.com, that is a good site for stating your particular kinks and may find suitable and local 'friendly cock' there.

🐼

Welcome to the forum. My husband has numerous toys and he's not a pervert (well actually what's wrong with it if he is) he's just enjoying his toys. You're right lingerie feels staying do why shouldn't you be able to wear it? The best thing about this forum is we see happy to support each other whatever our preferences. I hope you will stay and get to know us all 🙂

Enjoy your purchases! I personally don't see anything wrong with what you've bought. Do let us know how you get on.

I don't think you're a pervert at all. There's nothing wrong with wearing ladies underwear or using sex toys! No different to a lady using a vibrator or a dildo in my opinion. Enjoy yourself!

Nope, not a pervert, just happy to explore and experiment. Enjoy your new purchases and i hope you find what you are looking for.

Good luck to you. Nothing wrong with spending your money on you, on things that will make you happy. Enjoy yourself.

Just human I think.

There is nothing wrong with taking the time to explore what makes you YOU.

One way to look at it is that when you do meet a partner you will have found out a little more about yourself and know what you like. Sharing that with someone will help you bond and hopefully easier for them to open up to you and share with you what they like

Not a pervert, just a human being on a journey on self discovery.

Enjoy.

Hi and welcome to the forums

There's nothing wrong in enjoying yourself...however you choose to do it :) Pleasure comes from all sorts of areas and it sounds as though you're going to have loads of fun discovering what you like. You sound like a completely normal guy to me....enjoy your purchases xx

+1 to all the comments so far, don't worry, just enjoy yourself, you only get to live once.

Unless you believe in reincarnation !

It's great that you are opening up about what turns you on, there's nothing perverted about any of it. Enjoy making your purchases and trying out new things things. You are not alone. X

biglobe, what ever makes you happy and you like to do is OK. If you like to used toys on your self and you like it, that's great. Beside you are not a pervert. If you think you are a pervert then the whole world is a pervert.

YOU ARE NOT A PERVERT.

Hi Biglobe I'm joining all the others in telling you: you're not a pervert, please don't even think about that. Like everyone else you're human and free to explore and do whatever brings you happiness. You're not harming anyone so there's absolutely nothing wrong with treating yourself and getting the sexual satisfaction you deserve. Please, enjoy and don't feel guilty!

biglobe wrote:

Decided that after years of lone wanking and using my imagination, I would make some purchaces. A cock restraint, wand and crop as I like the idea of being controlled. A pussy as I want to fuck. Womens underwear as it feels so good and I don't have a partener wearing it so I will.wear it to feel it next to my skin. Not sure if I am just a pervert or lonely. Would love to try bi but only ever had a taste, want to try everything at least once and need to find a friendly cock (not being a looker does not help the confidence to try)..
I still don't believe I am writing this down where people can read it, but after many years alone, why not. Please be kind.

You enjoy your thing's your not a pervert

Thank you all for the comments. Good to hear that there are people out there that don't judge different tastes and are happy to say so. Looking forward to my delivery even more now.

Thank you all again for your support.

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forums

There's nothing wrong in enjoying yourself...however you choose to do it :) Pleasure comes from all sorts of areas and it sounds as though you're going to have loads of fun discovering what you like. You sound like a completely normal guy to me....enjoy your purchases xx

+1 Enjoy it!!!

You are not a pervert you have many kinks you wish to explore, as most of us here do, welcome, enjoy!

Hello, hope you have fun here