Sexy birthday box!

Hi my love gurus! It's my OH birthday next month so as a little extra I was thinking about making him a "love box" filled with little bits such as new underwear set, games/dice, lubes, scented candles, silky restraints & whatever catches my imagination...
Has anyone received/given one before or how would you feel about one in the future? Any suggestions to improve the love box or how I could make his weekend special would be greatly appreciated by myself & probably the OH when he see's it 🙈
I was thinking about leaving it in kitchen for him for him to find in morning before work?
Thank-you guys!x

You seem to have it pretty well covered!

How about a sexy Treasure Hunt?

You could text him as he's finishing work something like:-

" when you get home, check out the fridge!"

Inside you could place a note saying:-

"Now look to the lounge."

Obvoulsy in the lounge you would place another note sending him somewhere else ( you could carry this on for as long as you wish).

Make the penultimate note directing him to the bedroom, where he will find his birthday box. On the box make the note say:-

"What happens next is up to you xxx"

Whatever you decide - enjoy, I'm sure you will xxx

We have done present before from lovehoney never something like a birthday box.

When you say underwear set. You mean for him to see you in.

Think this could be a good addition as it romantic with the hearts and a great sensation when your using it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24048

Oh I love the treasure hunt idea, maybe every other note leave a extra besides it to bring along, lube ect?
& yes I mean for me to wear or should I leave it out of the box so it's like an extra surprise when I wear it?
I've always wanted to try those love eggs as I'm yet to find the toy that's perfect for me!
Thank-you guys!:) xxx

If you were going to go with the treasure hunt idea then part of the prize could be finding you in the outfit you choose to wear. Maybe if you wanted to do a theme pick a leave a note for your OH to get changed in to before he makes it to the bedroom.

There not many male outfits on lovehoney here is a link to them.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/costumes-for-men/

Sounds like a good idea. I would run him a bath, then go to him in the bathroom in a sexy outfit. Then leave a trail of little things to follow back to the bedroom, or longe or wherever you wish to start your fun and games.

Oh, forgot to mention, let us know what you decide and how you get on xxx