Birthday present ideas?

My long-term FWB’s birthday is coming up soon and I’m not sure what to get him.

• I’m not really into lingerie :confused:
  • I did get him a stroker and he liked that
  • already got some warming massage oil to use together
  • no prostate/anal stuff
  • budget: £30

Any suggestions would be helpful please

1 Like

Hi @Cali_Nyx

i know you said no lingerie, what about a dress. Something short lace or fishnet, no panties or bra. Buy him a cockring, give him the blowjob of his life. Make it all about him. You don’t have to spend much to have a lot of fun.

3 Likes

How about something like a steel cock ring oe a small penis plug. Something decorative with a hint of bondage?

1 Like

Another vote for a cock ring, personally we like to use vibrating one’s.
There’s plenty of couples toys to choose from.
We also like to use foreplay dice, there’s also bondage you could do.

3 Likes

This Oxballs cock ring - my OH’s most used and good value for money as it is quality made. Think he’ll like it.

And Penis Pokey because it’s great fun!
…except out of stock! :see_no_evil:. Sorry.

Maybe one of the dice options like @Dirty-Wife suggested instead of Penis Pokey?

3 Likes

The ball stretchers are pretty popular, thats also an option. They live Here in the shop

1 Like

This would work for me, a perfectly turned out seductive lady in lingerie never gets old.

2 Likes

A nice cheap idea is the 100 scratch off dates poster.
Ours is a bit battered as we put it in the wardrobe door and it gets ruffled most mornings, but been together 15 years and it’s still helps us.

1 Like

Thanks for replying @Happylife_46 @Dirty-Wife @Peitho @Bonzo2020 @NibbleNob @Green_Eyed_Girl @rockstar

Im stuck between:

Or

I have loads of lingerie I havent worn yet, so I will wear something from my collection. We have quite a collection of cock rings, we have the foreplay dice, a new selection of madsage oil/lubes and plenty of restraints etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!

I did think of this but as a possible one-time only use it feels expensive and not very environmentally friendly :cry:

This is the reusable tenga toy thats less expensive (£30). Got good reviews from some of the guys on here

1 Like

This looks great and even better with my teacher discount.

I prefer the material that this toy is made of over the other one, feels more realistic.

2 Likes

And if you can stretch a few quid more this would be better again from the point of view of how it feels:

1 Like

Thanks All!

I went with the Tenga @Green_Eyed_Girl recommended, a tingling lube, the textured nubby glass (he is obsessed with hitting my g-spot and I’m not complaining!), Ben Goldacre’s Bad Science and a bottle of red. :clap:

3 Likes

That should work too :grinning: Have a fantastic day enjoying your purchases.

How about some tingly lube and vibrating cock and ball ring? :smiley:

1 Like

I know it would certainly work a treat with my fwb. The lingerie alone would work. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Us blokes are simple animals :grinning:

I’m not a massive fan of lingerie. I always feel a bit stupid, like I’m trying too hard. Although I will probably wear something for him but also want to give him a pressie as well. So, all sorted now thanks to you lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes