Sexy board games for adults

Phwoar, top new piccie, Carly.

Why not just play Monopoly, chancge the Chance & Community Chest for something a bit saucy & wahay. Just rember to but the old cards back in before you forget & have to explain to aunt Doris at Crimbo what feltching is!

Theres always strip chess.

Hi all, i have been looking for a game for valentines day, i've found Nookie and monogamy, has anyone got both of them? I would like to know if they are any good and if you have a favourite? Thanks xx

i don't have both but we do have monogamy, which both of us very much enjoy. Unfortunately we have lost the rules and cannot remember them. Anyone out there who has NOT lost the rules I would be forever indebted to you if You could send me/ post a copy! XX

Rowan wrote:

i don't have both but we do have monogamy, which both of us very much enjoy. Unfortunately we have lost the rules and cannot remember them. Anyone out there who has NOT lost the rules I would be forever indebted to you if You could send me/ post a copy! XX

I have just scoured the web for you Rowan, twas infact more arduous than The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad! (honestly girl!)

Not a bloody sniff!

Sorry :-( SG69 x

Aye, thank you very much SG *mwah

I shall see if I can get a hold of ether magichands or SN, as they seem to have the game!

Rowan wrote:

Aye, thank you very much SG *mwah

I shall see if I can get a hold of ether magichands or SN, as they seem to have the game!

Ahhhh. . . . .thankyou for the *mwah*

makes it all worth it ;-)

SG69 x

Perhaps not the best ever as this assumes acquaintance and enjoyment/ joyless experiences with all games of the past present and future, as well as being entirely subjective ;)

It is however a very good game! *scuffs toes self consciously* MH, could you or SN forward me a copy of the rules..We um..lost them while playing and haven't found them since :(

Thanks i think i will get manogamy then! Rowan if you still need the rules when i get it i will send you a copy!

Colonel Lube wrote:

I have a copy of monogamy. Read my review of it. It is a cut above other games I have seen.

must agree with you, purchased it last year and by far the BEST sex game ive ever played

Notice that Karmasheetra is back in stock... any good experiences? I wish it was a proper double or king size duvet cover personally! x

i really want the manogamy board game but its sooooooooo expencive for me! :-(

everyone seems to have it and rave about it, ive even read about it on normal boring forums! :O lol

i do like our kinky heart thing that you shake and something rude comes up ;-) thats rather fun

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

everyone seems to have it and rave about it, ive even read about it on normal boring forums! :O lol

i do like our kinky heart thing that you shake and something rude comes up ;-) thats rather fun

Dxx

It really is worth getting D, save up for it, it's brilliant! x

Ilovemyman wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol do you know how many things im meant to be saving up for from here?! lol i need to get me a sugar daddy! lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol do you know how many things im meant to be saving up for from here?! lol i need to get me a sugar daddy! lol

Dxx

Me too! Put it on your wish list you never know! x

Bonny is taking this a bit seriously!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/player.cfm?videoid=821

Looks pretty fun!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Bonny is taking this a bit seriously!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/player.cfm?videoid=821

Looks pretty fun!

x

Ha ha she really wanted to win External Media

that monogamy looks wicked, I'll have to go and spend some more money then won't I ! :)

I want Monogamy although it's a bit expensive for me since we probably would only play it a few times.

ive just rememeberd i found the monogamy game on amazon a little while ago, was under £15 but i didnt have the money at the time :-/

Dx

Blimey! This Manogamy game sounds popular.

I've made a game from a basic Ludo style board, and my Gorgeous girl and I are going to try it out for the first time in a couple of weeks during a break in the N.Yorks moors.

If we like it, I'd be happy to know if anyone else would like to test it for me.