Sexy hotel in uk

It's my birthday soon and my husband has suggested going away for a night at a nice hotel. I can find several that have nice baths in rooms or are a little quirky but not really 'sexy'. I guess I'm just looking for something a bit different and memorable. Can anyone suggest anywhere? Thanks

Have you thought of the Lake District? There’s a hotel there we like called The Cranleigh Boutique, pricey but gorgeous suites and we find them sexy with just how luxurious their furnishings are xx

1 Like

Pride Lodge,Blackpool.

Naked sunbathing allowed in their enclosed garden also an outdoor spa which can be hired privately in the evening.Breakfast in bed.Gay run by 2 lovely blokes who keep the place emaculate.Also just around the corner from Funny Girls and not 10 mins walk from Infusion club.

Infusion has a pool,spa,sauna,darkroom,private rooms and you can wander around naked if you want.......and if thats your thing!

This sounds amazing I may have to give this a go with my partner. We love a weekend in Blackpool and funny girls is always in the cards. But infusion maybe a good idea will have to look into it.

Pride Lodge is right outside the train station(Blackpool North) or right next to a multi storey car park(locked at night). Pride Lodge welcomes gays,straights,trans etc but not hen parties or stag parties,its very quiet.

Funny Girls is very much a 'must do' and I believe Pride Lodge can provide you with very cheap entrance price,can't remember if its free or something like £2,you will be standing all night though.

Can't recommend Infusion enough especially if you're an adventurous couple,not open for a couple of days a week(Monday and possibly Tuesday),the customers are usually respectful of whatever you want to get up to.Its open in the day and night though night time costs a bit more.There's no bar but you're welcome to take your own alcohol and they'll keep it in the fridge for you.

Best to ignore the Infusion Facebook page and go find their official page.

W3 (or wet wet wet) is another nearby sauna with a great outdoor hot tub but not sure if it caters for couples,its generally a gay sauna but it used to have a couples night.