Sexy hotels

Want to go away for a weekend with my husband does anybody know of any sexy hotels with a private hot tub, ? Suggestions please

Hotel de vie doesn't have a hot tub but does have double baths and a love swing. We're looking into booking there. There are some threads on here about it. I'm following your thread though to see what other suggestions come up. 😊 Let us know where you choose.

The bermondsey square hotel has a suite called 'lucy' with a private roof top terrace with a hot tub.
Also the clarence hotel has a room with a hot tub in the bathroom. I stayed there with my partner and was lovely and a great price too x

Not a hotel as such, but we love the gorgeous cottages on sugarandloaf. Most are very private and some have hot tubs. - All based in Wales though I think, so depends where you wanted to stay really! :-) xx

1 Like

Spa bath - I assume it's the same thing as hot tub - is one of the criteria you can select on booking.com My experience with the site is good, though before booking it's worth checking if you can't get an even better deal directly at the hotel.

Me and the OH have been away to Europe a few times and getting away, no concern or regard for you neighbours is fantastic, the good old "house keeping" nearly caught us in the act. Make us giggle and move some where else never thought about there being bespoke adult hotels novel thought, shame I've booked this weekend already haha