Sexy... it all in the head???

Ok guys, here's a question for you!!!

Now, of course, all us girls know that we're gorgeous. But sometimes, we panic, we spot a single cellulite dimple and go crazy, thinking we're ugly etc. But how much of that do guys see??

Is an extra roll of fat a huge turn off, or is it just something nice to squeeze??

And do guys even NOTICE our cellulite?? What about shaving? If we havn't waxed in a few days, can you tell?

Or is it really all just down to loving what you've got an exuding confidence??

Answers on a postcard....

Freak X

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/18318-hang-ups-problems-jealousy-and-general/

Yup it's all about confidence, it blinds others to the 'flaws'. Now if only I could actually enact that...

sucess is throw the mind

yup defo about a comfidence thing,

i'll never suck seed because A i'm not gay B i'm dumb nut, C ? mmn

its all about confidence

listen to parklife by blur..http://www.last.fm/music/Blur/_/Parklife

Confidence beats perfection!

because their is no such thing as perfection it's unatainable, It can't be made and doesn't grow...where as conifidence can grow...

You can achieve perceived perfection in cooking..... Mmm that <enter food name here> is perfect

Confidence & Enthusiam is the key I think,

where can i buy me some confidence? think i need some! lol

I'm sure there will be a few auctions on ebay for it :)

Failing that; get some sexy undies and have some fun with your Fiancé

Largest sex organ ever= the brain= end of story!!!

Tallboy

Have to agree with you tall boy - it is all in the head...

If you think you are sexy then you look sexy...

Yeah its about being confident but about having the right partner who loves you for you too!

I think it's all in the head, confidence beats primping and preening and diets any day. I have plenty of curves and not all in the 'right' places but I have had hundreds of men begging for my attention... why? Not because I'm some skinny model type, not because I'm easy (because I'm not - I am very hard to get) but because I am very confident and have self worth, I know my assets and make the most of them, I'm flirty and cheeky and not a little bit saucy to boot - and they know they can't touch either (I am of course taken). I have fun and smile and laugh and I stick by the saying "don't frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile"

So there you go girls, head high and a twinkle in your eye. I'm sure the guys would agree a lady who has a few wobbly bits but is an enthusiastic and experimental lover beats some made in the mould model type who lies there like a cold fish. ;-)

You're back woo hoo!

You're doh! I was never taught grammar at skool