We are all DAMN sexy!

There's been so much negativity floating around recently (not just here), with people being hard on themselves and putting themselves down. Everyone nowadays seems so hung up on their body image and how others percieve them or whether their arse wobbles when they walk, and i'm guilty too But i've just realised............who cares?!

For a long time I wouldn't go swimming because I thought everyone would stare at my cellulite, and I wouldn't leave the house without make up on because everyone would see that i'm ugly, convinced everyone thought I was fat because i've gained a few pounds. I have shed wasted tears and I will shed them no more!

Please join me in celebrating how sexy we all are, because each and every one of us is damn HOT in different ways! Our bodies are amazing and we should be proud and celebrate them!

Do away with your insecurities! Tell us all what you love about yourself and why!

I'll begin - I love my boobs because they are so squishy and womanly, I don't care that one is bigger than the other! It's perfectly natural and i'm proud of them. I also love the general shape of my body because it's so curvy and my fella gets an erection everytime he runs his hands over my curvy hips .

Get celebrating people! xx

What a lovely idea for a thread!

For me it's very difficult to say things I love about myself but I'm getting better all the time so one of the things I love about myself is that I can join in with this at all

I also love my nose (I don't know why) by it's the one physical feature that I have always liked, even at my lowest points!

I love my clit because it brings me so much pleasure!

I love my legs because they're muscly and therefore good for running! They're also the reason that my OH calls me his "Amazonian Warrior" which makes me feel strong and sexy!

xxKPxx

I used to think I really needed to lose weight and dreaded getting naked even thought i've never been what people would call fat. Now I love my curves and dont want to lose them just to be super slim. I love my eyes, boobs and ass plus my hourglass shape, I know now I can be very sexy whenever I want and the guys love it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Whoo! Love this thread!

I love..... My eyes. They are very dark brown, but the when the light catches them all the different tones sparkle in them! And my eyelashes are rather thick. My eyes are my proudest asset!

And my ears. My ears used to stick out as a child, but after a few uncomfortable years of "pinning them back" by using headbands, head scarfs, and other things alike, along with the piercings being almost finished, (I just want one or two more, I have 5 in one ear and 6 in the other atm) I am really very happy with them.

I'm not very happy with the rest of my body as I have gained weight again! But I don't think anyone should really give a damn except myself. I know what I would be happy with and my goal is within reach. But until then I am still self-concious.

But! I have found a pic of myself on photobucket. Its about a year old, but I will show my true identity!

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/Avrielle_Aniko/?action=view&current=SP_A0332.jpg

There you go. The only one of myself you are likely to see for some time!

Wowza! You're looking damm fine Avrielle_Aniko! External Media

Certainly living up to the thread title!!!!

All the body parts I like have already been mentioned!!

I love my boobs so much! The cleavage I get in certain tops, can stop my OH's concentration completely for the entire day, or until it comes off!!!

I love my eyebrows - I've never had to pluck them, they are perfect and would never go near them!

x

see id like to post positive things in here but at the mo im having issues about myself and i totaly dont feel sexy at all anymore, but then im not sure if i ever have felt sexy :-(

sorry for no positives, i shall post some one day...

Dxx

Diamonds - how can you say that when you have a profile piccy like that?!!! You bod is to die for!!!

*drools*

x

masterandslave wrote:

Diamonds - how can you say that when you have a profile piccy like that?!!! You bod is to die for!!!

*drools*

x

lol cos its not me! its from photobucket!

Dxx

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

diamonds wrote:

see id like to post positive things in here but at the mo im having issues about myself and i totaly dont feel sexy at all anymore, but then im not sure if i ever have felt sexy :-(

Dxx

Oh poppet, I felt like that this morning... and last night actually... Frankie and Benny's burgers will do that to you! You've just got to push all those doubts aside and say 'I might feel like rubbish, but I definitely don't look it'.

Here are a few positives to start you off:

My darling Diamonds has the sweetest nature of anyone I've ever known. You're sweet, kind and take care of people in just the right way.

You're a sensually sexy lady with curves in all the right places! Women would pay a lot of money to have boobs like yours (myself included)! 42DD!!! External Media

When you giggle, it makes everyone else giggle!

Even when you think you're being blonde, you're just asking the questions that no one else wants to say for fear of sounding silly. You never sound silly and you actually help everyone (including us at LoveHoney when we miss things).

Plus - YOU'RE BLONDE! And who doesn't love a buxom blonde?! I know I do...

External Media

lol thanks carly, your always so lovely!

anyway i gotta dash the shoes and bags are at the shops calling to me "buy me, buy me, buy me"

will come bk and read more and try to feel sexy soon

Dxx

I'm having a day of putting my foot in it!!

I wouldn't go out of the house yesterday because I was having a total poop looking/feeling day!

x

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Diamonds!! You are sexy, whether you like it or not. So there.External Media

We all are!!

I love my eyes and eyelashes. My patients often ask if my eyelashes are real, it's a massive compliment. I proudly tell them yes, they are all mine!

It's so nice to see so much positivity floating around! KittyPurry - your legs sound amazing!

xx

Nexas wrote:

Firstly, I love this thread and as I have been feeling better about myself I can actually contribute!

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx253/nexas09/n507566439_1623196_3362.jpg

This is my favourite photo of me of all time!

I am dead sexy when I want to be! I have a good jawline, decent lips and GORGEOUS eyes!

http://s761.photobucket.com/albums/xx253/nexas09/ - That's my photoalbum too!

Can I also add that AA... *blush* You're easily one of the hottest women I've seen!

Look at the big emo head on ya :D That is a very sexy pic, and you really do have gorgeous eyes!

I suppose I should post a pic now :/

i know this may sound weird but the only time i feel really sexy is while i am giving head/ having a partner on top of or fucking me :S

oh and nexas its so nice too see your confidence up a bit, you are damn sexy and your eyes are indeed gorgeous!

I Like my eyes, i think they are quite sexy

i like my lips

i like my boobs even though i have a burn on one of them

i like my bum

i like my legs even though they're chubby they have a lovely shape

heres some pictures

don't be too harsh!

http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/hannahfftl/

Woohoo i'm lovin it that people are starting to love themselves! Nexas, especially you!!

AA, you do have gorgeous eyes and I love the gothic look on women, it's sexy!

I love my tattoos! They mark different points in my life and I look forward to getting many more.

I love my hands, because they can do so many things and we take them for granted. Without them I couldn't type to you guys on here, do my job, provide pleasure to myself and my OH....list is endless! x

Nexas wrote:

Yeah, that was my emo-hair phase LOL I used to have spiked up hair though and when it was a bit longer, spiked up waves!

It really suits you, you look all moody. Rawr.

Vampyrewillow wrote:

don't be too harsh!

http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/hannahfftl/

OMG, cuteness of you! You're gorgeous.

What do I like about myself? I like my boobs, but people keep telling me my smile is my best asset... so I guess I like my smile too! I've also been told I have mischevious eyes, which I love :)

Here's a pic of me doing mah sexeh face (lol)

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/shellybell_2009/5380_142009475971_567540971_3307130.jpg?t=1255100474

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3403476&l=4caa15eb7f&id=641006001 tis me, it was taken over the summer

Oooh i'd love to post a pic, but if there is someone on here I know i'll be mortified!! x

we have a lot of glasses wearers on here!

i think glasses make a woman look extremely sexy! they highlight your eyes and make them look good even when you havent bothered with any make-up!

sexynurse09 wrote:

Oooh i'd love to post a pic, but if there is someone on here I know i'll be mortified!! x

i was a little worried about that myself, but i don't think anyone i know would be on here except a few people who wouldn't care less that i am on here haha

Vampyrewillow wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

i was a little worried about that myself, but i don't think anyone i know would be on here except a few people who wouldn't care less that i am on here haha

hmm i did wonder about linking to my facebook but at the end of the day it is only sex inho!