Sexy lingerie for solo play

Does anyone else enjoy wearing sexy lingerie for solo play? Since my body confidence has improved, I really enjoy putting some sexy lingerie on just for myself when I’m having some solo play time. I don’t know if this is a bit weird but I enjoy standing in front of the mirror whilst I play with my boobs, use nipple clamps etc. I like to wear anything that gives easy access to my boobs so open cup or something that is easily pulled aside. I only do this for nipple play because I’m too self conscious to want to watch myself doing anything else! I don’t think I’m being vain but it does worry me a bit. Do other people do this or am I alone?

10 Likes

I just wanted to say well done you, the fact that you can look at yourself in the mirror whilst playing is brilliant to read, I am sure a time will come when you can watch yourself do other things.

Good for you dressing up and playing all credit to you.

6 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 It’s great that you are starting to feel better about your body. You are not strange i too like to see myself when wearing bodystockings. I actually make videos and like to watch them back. it gives me such a confidence boost. Do what pleases you if you enjoy something go with it.

2 Likes

I don’t much watch myself because I like to play lying down and don’t have a mirror over my bed, but I like to wear sexy underwear while I play, and I watch myself as much as I can see. I’m partial to crotchless undies, and for the top I like Shibari harnesses (with nice purple LH rope) because Shibari leaves the tits surrounded but uncovered. And I sometimes stand in front of the mirror wearing sexy underwear, and do my stretching exercises, which is probably a weird thing to do. I think watching yourself play is more normal (in the sense that more people would do it) than getting dressed sexy to exercise.

2 Likes

That’s great news your becoming more confident with your own body as it grows i am sure you will progress to a lot more good luck

3 Likes

I don’t generally dress for myself but if I’m making my partner a surprise video I sometimes will put on something but not show him the full outfit so it teases him and entertains me lol

I do like to watch myself in the video though, that turns me on :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Thanks for your lovely replies @DanceswithPenguins, @teacake, @SexyAucklandWidow, @AWB1955 and @JoCat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s nice to feel confident enough to do this now. Also nice to know I’m not the only one either using a mirror or videos. I’m not sure I’m ready to take videos but maybe one day! I think I’d be worried someone would see them by mistake!

I don’t think that’s strange, it certainly makes the exercises more interesting!

3 Likes

I love to dress up during solo play. I play roleplay in my head and also incorporate pics/videos. I’ve got a favourite pair of lace boxers that are crotchless that tend to make an appearance.

3 Likes

I accidentally scrolled on to my last video when I was showing my dad a photo of a mountain :flushed::flushed: thankfully he needs glasses and didn’t see it properly but I was mortified :rofl:
Always keep them in a private album!

4 Likes

Oh balls! Yeah I have a ‘hidden’ album on my phone that I keep the photos in.

2 Likes

It does that. And someday when I get brave enough I’ll post a picture of my exercise outfit to the lingerie thread.

4 Likes

I tend to just leave my thong on when having some solo play time… although if I had alone time when the house was empty I might slip stockings and thigh high boots on as well

2 Likes

When having a proper (more than 10 mins) session, I love to dress up! I’ve also watched myself in the mirror, and recorded myself to watch back, so I definitely don’t think you are strange!

3 Likes

I get turned on when I take a photo or video of myself in lingerie and I get the look I am going for . Being a 100% solo act , if I don’t enjoy looking at myself , who will ? As my tan improves and I get some new underwear or stockings or panties It will often make me horny enough to do some solo play time . Anticipation is killing me to take some photos in my new black lace stocking and matching lace black panties . I am getting closer to a dark enough tan to do so .

2 Likes

I think this is a lovely way to appreciate your own body and it’s beauty. Defo not weird at all :relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! Great to hear from others who like to dress up too! Thanks @AJSTAR, that’s so sweet, a very nice way to put it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @WelshDragonette, I’m starting to wonder if I should try filming myself too. I’d have to delete it straight after though and I’m not sure if it would be a turn on or a huge knock to my confidence if I didn’t like it. Worth thinking about for the future

1 Like

Well done you @Kitty-Cat01 great news to hear that you are enjoying new experiences, that’s what life and sexuality is all about. Your not hurting anyone, go for it girl!!

1 Like

I just dressed up to masturbate, though I was recreating some things that I forgot to record last time. I still don’t know that I could be assed with the faff for just me, usually a towel on the bed is as much lingerie as I use :rofl:

3 Likes