What can I do to have more fun on my own

I'm still not in a good place in my mind after splitting up, As you can tell from my pictures I have plenty of lingerie panties bodystockings etc but I'm limited to wearing it around my room as I'm in a shared house, I love walking around making my dinner etc in kinky clothing but I cant do it the only thing I do is wear my kinky stuff while on my pc or watching Tv then I might masturbate while wearing it.

Any suggestions on what I could do? What do you do when you are alone wearing kinky/Lingerie/Clothing?

I do have my own shower in the bedroom so I thought I might take a shower while wearing something, That's all I can think off.

try masterbaiting in a shared room in the house,the thrill of getting caught should help

No not a good idea that would be a fine way to get kicked out, Plus it's owned by the council bigger Plus the council have a room they use as a office so sometimes there is someone in there if they need to get on with paperwork etc.. Without being disturbed.

Use a mirror, or take videos of yourself? Share more pics/ videos online, if you're into that? If I bother putting on lingerie when I'm on my own, I make sure to take lots and lots of photos. They come in handy sooner rather than later ;)

Smultron wrote:

Use a mirror, or take videos of yourself? Share more pics/ videos online, if you're into that? If I bother putting on lingerie when I'm on my own, I make sure to take lots and lots of photos. They come in handy sooner rather than later ;)

Thanks, I do love taking pictures or filming myself, I only share on here but I do have naughtier ones I like to take but those can't be uploaded here. I'm use to taking pictures/ videos for the person I'm with, Thats what I need someone who wants to share my pictures.

I just cant get motivated to take pictures at the moment.

you could try finding someone online to watch you masterbaiting

Not only do pictures make for a fun way to see yourself from different angles, but they can also serve as motivation for self-improvement. After a break up, sometimes we have a tendency to let things go and we wallow in self doubt and depression. Seeing how sexy you look in sexy tings can serve as both a rearruance of how much you have to offer, as well as motivation to do more - there's a difference between working out and working STUFF out but both can lead to some great results for your health and self-worth/esteem.

For me, I find underdressing (wearing fem clothing under my regular clothing while out and about) can bridge the gap between having a sexy secret and being open with myself. Once you've walked every corner of your room, why not put on a set of lace stockings or a garter under your jeans and hit the store? Nobody needs to know but the excitement gets built up and you get to bring that home with you.

I'm not a voyeur myself but I've been seen/caught underdressing once or twice and you'd be surprised at the reaction - not a single negative one yet and I live in a VERY conservative part of the country. Once you get home, stripping off your regular attire and seeing the sexiness beneath can be a turn on in itself.

Dom624 wrote:

you could try finding someone online to watch you masterbaiting

That would be fun but trusting it not to go further than the two of us would be the hardest thing.

AZ Desert Rat wrote:

Not only do pictures make for a fun way to see yourself from different angles, but they can also serve as motivation for self-improvement. After a break up, sometimes we have a tendency to let things go and we wallow in self doubt and depression. Seeing how sexy you look in sexy tings can serve as both a rearruance of how much you have to offer, as well as motivation to do more - there's a difference between working out and working STUFF out but both can lead to some great results for your health and self-worth/esteem.

For me, I find underdressing (wearing fem clothing under my regular clothing while out and about) can bridge the gap between having a sexy secret and being open with myself. Once you've walked every corner of your room, why not put on a set of lace stockings or a garter under your jeans and hit the store? Nobody needs to know but the excitement gets built up and you get to bring that home with you.

I'm not a voyeur myself but I've been seen/caught underdressing once or twice and you'd be surprised at the reaction - not a single negative one yet and I live in a VERY conservative part of the country. Once you get home, stripping off your regular attire and seeing the sexiness beneath can be a turn on in itself.

I have lost so much weight through the stress and worry I now look unhealthy at 8 stone ribs showing, So I do have motivation to gain weight I do have a doctors appointment soon about it. See my mind has gone I use to enjoy wearing things under my clothes, Its like all the kinky things I liked doing has gone from. my mind, thanks for reminding me about going kinky under my clothes ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I lost 10 lbs in a week once due to relatinoship stress. It took me months to regain it in the right way. But going through that process, I worked out a lot of my issues in the gym, hiking, other outdoor activities. Got my eating right... I came back better than before and that raised my self-esteem. And my self-worth (which is more important). If you like taking pictures, there are lots of places you can post anonymously and get a lot of adoration and winks. Always avenues to focus on yourself.

Cheers, I'm a very confident person when it comes to pictures or videos, My body was never great but I was fine doing anything in front of my partner, but I am ashamed of my body, recently I took some pictures and wow I get it now when people have said ive lost weight and don't lok good because of it. I will get myself back to a healthy look but need some assistance/advice from my doctor.

IIf I was dating someone now I think I would have the confidence to take pictures because I would explain why I'm looking like this, but to do it for a stranger online no I don't have that kind of confidence anymore.

I couldn't even post on here because it's not Teacake anymore.

i get that.i think i love to know somebody is watching.i love jus watch in person even,nobody knows how to pleasure urself properly more than urself

never be ashamed of your body..every size and shape has a unique perfection

Never been ashamed about my body before but I definitely am now and so I should be because of how I didn't eat more bones than anything, I'm definitely not looking healthy but my body fat is increasing.

But you are right never be ashamed and once I get myself together I will be back to being me again.

I have to agree with AZ Desert Rat with the underdressing. I would wear pantyhose to work under my trousers and it’s so exciting firstly knowing what I have on and trying not to get caught and secondly the feeling of them against my skin all day.

Also Dom624 suggestion about being watched sounds good and very exciting. As you say, finding someone to trust could be difficult. Something I think I would be interested in doing myself.

@ SheerGlossyNylonLover O the days of wearing Tights/Stockings under my clothes was exciting and a silet turn on, I definitely need to get back into that again.

Trust Trust Trust is the only thing holding me back when it comes to being watched I would prefer it would be with someone who I have had contact with at some time not a complete stranger of the net, I agree sounds very exciting to do.

I don't want to get into the buying of worn panties/Clothes of the net but I do miss not being able to wear some freshly worn cloths/panties.