Sexy / Naughty / Kinky / Slutty Underwear ?

My wife and I have been looking for some not too expensive lingerie and cannot find the right thing !! So much to choose from but it's either a tad boring ie M&S, cheap and tacky or just way over the top. Any sites worth checking out from a great forum ?

We're not into the full on leather or PVC just yet, but I do like a nice feminine set of underwear ( corsets, bustiers, suspenders etc ) trying to find something not to slutty but with a hint of sexiness like crotchless panties etc

Any help and advice who'd be greatly received

hmmm bit obvious but LoveHoney do some fantastic lingerie!! there corsets are fab!!

ooo and when you have built up to it..... get in some latex!!

Fancy a bit of latex, maybe later

http://www.whatkatiedid.com/ is a gorgeous (but pricey!) seller of all things beautiful.

I've found BouxAvenue good for everyday pretty things (used to love M&S but the quality is awful now), and Victoria Secrets are opening their first UK branch soon.

Tbh, a lot of it depends on how 'conventional' a size your wife is! Back when I was a 34EE it was impossible to find nice everyday stuff...but it's alot easier now (with more shops like Bravissmo about).

I've not ordered from here but google just threw it up on my cookies/adverts; http://www.pandoraschoice.com/index.asp looks nice! <bookmarks for payday>

I ordered a corset from ' corset uk ' - amazing quality and they have a fab sale!

most things on here are quite classy but im looking for something really slutty

why not try havin a day with no underwear? you have to admit it would drive you wild knowing shes not wearing any all day xx

looking more for the st trinians look sans knickers of course

stamford you have come to knicker heaven why not look here is perfect for what you want

hmmm bit obvious but LoveHoney do some fantastic lingerie!! there corsets are fab!!

Well said. With u on that 1

Stuburns wrote:

Well said. With u on that 1

:-)