Sexy & Romantic Christmas Traditions?

Nothing specific here, two small, excitable children will take up most time, My parents for lunch Xmas day, in laws the day after, it'll be good to get back to work for a rest!! Lol.

Bought a few bits during the black Friday sales so it's not like we don't have anything new to use at a more appropriate time.

Xmas sex will probably be when we have time. And aren't too tired!

We completely chill out, get up when we want, cuddles and snuggles are a must.

We try and reserve the 27th December evening for ourselves. Christmas Eve is normally too busy, Christmas Day we can't muster up the energy after all of the non stop eating and Boxing Day is normally a family party. If we don't go out or have a house party on New Year's Eve we like to see the new year in with some adult fun and it's so romantic to start the new year as we mean to the rest of the year 😊

It always used to be Christmas Eve for us, I would buy Mrs TB149 a new toy. I never used to let her unwrap though, instead she would be tied up and blindfolded, I would then unwrap it(even though I'd wrapped it). The sound of the wrapping paper tearing would just excite her more for the new unknown experience which was about to come. I'd then use whatever it was on her and drive her wild.
Sadly this hasn't happened for a few years as Christmas Eve is now super busy sorting out everything for the kids waking up the next day. I should really make the effort and reserect the tradition this year moved to a more convenient night as it always resulted in a great night.

So far I have bought some new lingerie courtesy of lovehoney of course. I will wear the type of outfit i know turns him on along with underwear and then I will tell him he has a day of pleasure and fucking ahead of him. Ive stocked up on flavoured lube so we can really enjoy it even more.

Need to look at other stuff I can do. Want him to have an amazing xmas and knowing he's happy makes me a happy girl. He might have other plans as he's already said he's going to steal me away several times to the bedroom on xmas day.

Might find some mistletoe

This will be only the second Xmas we've spent together, so no real traditions yet as such. One sure thing to do every year is pop out to the local pub for a free pint (+a few more) and socializing in the afternoon.

Last year I put on sexy Ms. Klaus lingerie and brought up breakfast in bed. The SO has two teens with his ex wife and this year we have them for Xmas dinner; last year they came over for Boxing Day tea/supper. So we'll probably skip breakfast but the lingerie might come out again before we have to get ready. Or might just do all our stuff on the Eve instead (thinking of opening presents or maybe half on Xmas Eve, to save hassel on the day).

He's off work from next Tuesday, so we'll have plenty of time together to plot and see what happens.

Very excited though - lots of presents 'under' the tree (they're actually beside the tree, as it's tiny) for eachother this year! Plus I have grand plans for the cooking and baking!

We have never really had any sexy traditions. Maybe I should try to start some. Its busy with the children, so he will probably just want to sleep when he can

First Christmas with my OH (we spent it with our own families last year) so I am looking forward to us creating some traditions this year. 🎅😀 🎄

My naughty underwear has arrived. Need to wait til xmas though but the temptation is high.

I am actually in love with my underwear! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Now I just need a plan of action

Well apparently "Naughty Elf" might visit tonight...

Ohh sounds good.

I have my idea sorted now

What have you bought Kirsty?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31030 this. I absolutely love it. Wish I had money for the bodystocking today though. Typical though really lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31030 this. I absolutely love it. Wish I had money for the bodystocking today though. Typical though really lol

Sorry for the multiple posts internet went funny 😟

Very nice. Lucky man l. My OH loves these
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30984

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Very nice. Lucky man l. My OH loves these
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30984

Oh those are so pretty!

So i have 6 kids .Christmas night our son who is now 5 was born with cancer we got told Christmas night his first Christmas to say good buy he wouldn't make the night had a Chaplin fucker do a reading over his hospital bed etc well we got a Christmas mir I cal as he pulled through against everything so its super special ever year he choose a light to go on house and we scatter reindeer food etc watch a Christmas film and Santa dose his stuff. Now things have calmed down and can have a bit more time with being up doing sons meds.. This year I've been odering lots of bits from your self's and im going to make a adult hamper for Christmas night hoping this new tradistion will keep for the rest of our years together. Also have your sexy calendar and enjoy opening doors daily.