Sexy & Romantic Christmas Traditions?

Day 1 of December and what a chilly start to the festive month!

So as the advent calendars begin to reveal what's inside, whether it's chocolate, butt plugs or make up... (I hope you enjoy yours) It's the time of year we venture into or age old traditions or start new ones...

I was wondering if anyone had any particular traditions that they share with their partner, to get all loved up/feeling sexy over Christmas?

Do you put a romantic gift at the bottom of their stocking? Do you exchange a naughty gift on Christmas Eve?

If you are single do you get yourself a sexy treat, a bit of sexy lingerie just for you maybe?

Who has sexy traditions here they wish to share with us?

![](upload://kP1TdWIKJln7ZKZRnCUsmVnUXtm.gif)

Afraid its quite the oposite, with all the christmas commitments of kids schools etc, we probably go without more in December, which is sad :(

I'm with a new partner this year. I'm stealing your gift at the bottom of the stocking idea. Think it'll be more naughty than romantic though.

We spend a few days together before Christmas, as we don't live together and generally all the fun happens on the last night. We play a sexy game (I'm thinking Kinky Confessions this year!) and then we exchange the 'naughty' presents we got for each other.

We do one lingerie gift and then one extra gift based on a specific theme. Last years was novelty so he got novelty chocolate and I got a stress willy! This year we have decided on massage as our extra, so that should be fun :)

Normally save a sexy present for Christmas night as a extra present that isn't expected. One tradition we have got is mistletoe hung up over the bed that is quite romantic.

I always take my wife up the Arsenal on Boxing Day

Chocolate butt plugs
😷

i didnt even get so much as a advent calendar. let alone anything else 😭

Sum Sub wrote:

Chocolate butt plugs
😷

sumsub!! 😂😷😷😷

Can't wait to stuff the turkey lol😀

Will be spending my Xmas with family this year :)

Dixie Normous wrote:

I always take my wife up the Arsenal on Boxing Day

That sound like it could be an ahem - interesting - Boring Boring Arsenal

Sum Sub wrote:

Chocolate butt plugs
😷

![](upload://h6FoakMYFgRS5k0tsgJcQQ4sCZu.jpeg)

**Disclaimer- Not the Lovehoney warehosue shelf ðŸ˜œ**

We don't have specific traditions but December is full of baileys, chocolate and cuddling watching Christmas films. I love Christmas! We've also got our naughty Christmas outfits sorted, from Lovehoney of course, they're fabulous. 😆

I might stay away from the chocolate butt plugs 😂

Christmas pudding sploshing

I think that I will be starting a Xmas tradition, need to think about this, ideas welcome.

We don't have a sexy Christmas tradition, but we have had a romantic anniversary one (which happens on the 6th December, so I'm counting it!).

For every year we've been together we've always had the same meal for our anniversary, with Frank Sinatra singing, candles on the dining table and a bottle of good champagne.

This year (the 7th year) were not doing this and instead going out. It feels strangers to us both, but we don't have a dining table anymore because we were given a massive sofa by my OHs parents.

I'm actually a little sad that we won't be carrying on the tradition ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

We always go away just before Xmas (we both work over the actual period) and buy each other sexy gifts to use while staying in a posh hotel. Always fun to see what the others gets!

Mine and the boyfriends first xmas this year so I need to get thinking. I could wake him with a blowjob but he gets those just because I know he likes it. (We spoke about it when we got together)

He's already told me he's going to have to steal me away from my family to our bedroom several times during xmas day.

Looking to make it a special one.

Aw Hornyleekbloke, that is both incredibly sweet and extremely sad. I hope you still have a good anniversary!

We don't have any sexy traditions anymore. Its all survival now. Make sure the presents are ready, Santa has the lists and gifts on his sleigh, the dinner is bought and at the right location (husbands "digs" this year-sigh),mince pies and other goodies baked. This year I am part of the charity Christmas coffee morning so there's extra baking to do. My tradition is having a cold beer once the kids are in bed on Xmas day, glad it is done for another year!