Sexy Rule ideas needed!

Hi,

I'm in a relationship but unfortunately only get to see my hot man at weekends. I've started texting him sexy Rules throughout the week to keep him turned on and to stop him from getting too frustrated! (And they're fun for me too!) Things like telling him when and where to make himself come, what to think about, telling him to wear my underwear that I've left him to work, things like that.

Do any of you have any ideas for me? Nothing too hardcore but I'm open to any suggestions you can come up with!

I'll let you know how I get on

Mistress Jessica welcome to LoveHoney, as he is your partner you obviously have common interests, so rather than trying to go with any sort of formuleaic approach trust you your horny nature, and bombard him mercilessly- once you have a 2 way flow l am sure you will get the idea !!!

Tallboy

Watch Secretary, there's something on there like that (a bit stronger though) & it's a very sexy film.

Mrs Duck tell's me what she's going to do to me when I get home from a work trip, always uber hot. I pick her toys & what to do with them, ie... Only but plug & clit stim or pushing her abit further with a bigger toy or DP which is a rare treat. she often gets me to wank & hold it several times until I'm begging for her to send the next text or till I get home, once she teased me that much not letting me finish I came before I actually got inside her!

Mmmm I like the idea of bringing him so close and then telling him to stop, I'll definately try teasing him like that! As for Secretary, I did watch it a few years ago, but I'll have to watch it again and try and get some more ideas. I like being in charge though so he'll have to be MY secretary!!

I loved that film!!! Very very hot ^_^

I agree with TB, just go with where your horniness takes you, it's always the best way :)

And welcome to the Orgasm Army ;)

x x x

I think if we're going to help you come up with some commandment ideas you should give us a little to work on, for example:

Your turn-ons and offs, and his

Any particular fantasy you have or he has

if you have any toys to incorporate

and definate no-no's for either of you, eg no anal play for him etc

i like this thread! i hope you get some good results and we get to hear if your bf has been doing as he's told!!

I used to do this with my bf ;-)

try this, leave a set of knickers or maybe tights/stockings at his at the weekend, than make him wear them whenever you feel like it! i also got him to post a picture of himself in them on the internet and send me a link to the page!

my personal favourite was choosing something i really liked on the internet, usually off here (or similar) but not always. Then telling him if he wants to come he has to buy it for me. he usually couldnt last more than a few days, especially when i was sending him naughty texts all the time.

or how about telling him to go online and get another person to send you a picture of their cock or pussy to your email. if you dont receive it by the end of the day, no coming for a while.

And get him/tell him to get a butt plug or a nice dildo to use as a punishment. you have to have a deterrent apart form not coming, and he'll probably secretly love it anyway!

hope this helps, but really just go with how youre feeling on the day.

and let us know how it goes!

sara x

p.s. didnt expect my first ever post to be so long rofl, enjoy!

delicioussara wrote:

And get him/tell him to get a butt plug or a nice dildo to use as a punishment. you have to have a deterrent apart form not coming, and he'll probably secretly love it anyway!

It might be useful to note that if he does something you don't like, and if you reward that behaviour with erotic play with toys, then he is likely to associate that behaviour with that reward, and keep doing it. In my experience, doing this kind of "punishment" tends to positively encourage the undesirable behaviour. I've seen a lot of people persistently doing and receiving a lot of disrespect, just because they had got into the unfortunately repeating cycle of

bad behaviour => reward => more bad behaviour

I know that a lot of submissives can crave "punishment", and will do anything to get it, even if that means displeasing you. Just something to keep in mind.

And orgasm control, in my experience, isn't actually any kind of a deterrent anyhow, but it is really really hot! :)

Lubyanka wrote:

I know that a lot of submissives can crave "punishment", and will do anything to get it, even if that means displeasing you. Just something to keep in mind.

And orgasm control, in my experience, isn't actually any kind of a deterrent anyhow, but it is really really hot! :)

What would you suggest Lubyanka? i want some ideas too, this thread has got me thinking again! going to text my bf something, i was thinking "my purple dildo, go get it right now. Take it all. Text me when its inside you"

My bf is kind of submissive, but not 100%, but he finds it more acceptable to put something up his arse if i tell him too. He should just enjoy it and not worry about stupid gay connotations.

s x

On the orgams control thing, a chastity device is well worth a look such as the CB-3000

hello i was wondering if i could ask you a few questions about the harnes you bought, my partner is very intrested in it. I was wondering if it was intercahngable with other dildos?

Who is "you", and which harness?