Sexy weekday trip

Hi, new here and thought I’d ask a question first up.
I’m going to be taking my lover for just a 2 day/1 night trip. I live near Birmingham, and don’t want to be in the car more than a couple of hours.
Looking for hotel ideas and things to do while we are away.

2 Likes

I’m from the north west but me and my partner go to guys court in preston when we want a night away but it might be a far away for you but the place is lovely and you can book a room with a jacuzzi bath which are amazing

Where are you traveling from as i know good hotels in Reading & bracknell but thats 2- 3 hrs from Birmingham

Try the crazy bear hotel. We went recently and its was a great experience. Just be prepared to pay service chargers and steep prices.

Maybe the north of the cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon or peak district? There are loads of lovely spa hotels near chester too but that might be a bit far for you - it’s about 2 hours from Birmingham but it depends what side of Birmingham you’re on. Do you have a budget? Are you looking for anything in particular - spa, restaurant, town or countryside? I enjoy a spa break, nice afternoon tea and evening meal in a good restaurant. We usually look for deals online - check out secret escapes if you haven’t already. I’m always surprised how much more you get for your money in the countryside compared to cities and going an hour North compared to an hour south :woman_shrugging:

Oh, and welcome to the forum :smiley::wave:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Wales, loads to do there, lakes, Derbyshire. Depends on what you’d like to do romantically or activities

Hey welcome to the forum! Sounds like this will be a great trip :smiley: alas I’ve not a clue on places around Birmingham so doubt will be of much help lol

Grassmere in cumbria is a lovely little village just about 10 mins from windermere and ambleside.nice walks hotels and pubs and being cumbrians very friendly .the only thing is once youve been there you wont want to leave its beautiful up there :heart::heart:

Hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Two hours will take you to north Yorkshire. Lovely villages and country hotels and pubs .
As for things to do, i thought the clue was in thread heading.??? No.?

1 Like